Page 104 of 132 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 114 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 1979

Thread: The Coronavirus Pandemic

Dobber Sports Star

Default Re: The Coronavirus Pandemic

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post
    Again... you would be wrong.... and clearly are not reading everything. Care to take another read?
    Your posts in this thread are largely incoherent - full of broken analogies and misplaced idioms (mostly about cake). It's no wonder you and the people you're talking to are always on totally different planes. And yet you just keep trucking along thinking the rest of us are all in the wrong.

Dobber Sports Ninja

I asked you why you believed in Thor if only money was able to do anything for you?

So would that not be me believing that you believe in Thor?
    Why does belief have to mean I am getting something out of the deal? Seems rather selfish.

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by doulos View Post
    Why does belief have to mean I am getting something out of the deal? Seems rather selfish.
    Did you not say this....

Behold, Thor stands at the door of your heart and knocks with his hammer. If anyone should hear his hammer and open the door, he will come into him and dine with him and give him the power of thunder and lightning.
    Is dining with him not something?

So are you contradicting yourself now?
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Dobber Sports Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by forumname View Post
    Your posts in this thread are largely incoherent - full of broken analogies and misplaced idioms (mostly about cake). It's no wonder you and the people you're talking to are always on totally different planes. And yet you just keep trucking along thinking the rest of us are all in the wrong.
    It's how this thread operates. People just take turns in this role.
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Jedi

Did you not say this....

Is dining with him not something?

So are you contradicting yourself now?
    Does Christianity not have similar passages about letting God or Jesus in?

----

Can we get back to drinking bleach please?

Quote Originally Posted by forumname View Post
    jump on someone else's coat tails that claims my analogies are incorrect... but when asked... they are never able to provide explanation how they are wrong.

So what I am gathering is its okay for your side to constantly say that I am wrong... but its not okay for me to say that you guys are wrong? If that ain't a double standard, I don't know what is.

You guys are all against Trump... but then you practice the same principles as him... your side is right no matter what.

And before you jump to a response...and say that I do the same... I recently admitted that I believe that people believe in Thor.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Quote Originally Posted by lucafen4 View Post
    Does Christianity not have similar passages about letting God or Jesus in?

----

Can we get back to drinking bleach please?
    Question for you... do you look at the comment that I am replying to? If you take it out of context then your response is inappropriate.

Doulos said that it is selfish to expect something in return. So copied a quote where he said that there is an expectation from Thor.

​​

Dobber Sports Jedi

jump on someone else's coat tails that claims my analogies are incorrect... but when asked... they are never able to provide explanation how they are wrong.

So what I am gathering is its okay for your side to constantly say that I am wrong... but its not okay for me to say that you guys are wrong? If that ain't a double standard, I don't know what is.

You guys are all against Trump... but then you practice the same principles as him... your side is right no matter what.

And before you jump to a response...and say that I do the same... I recently admitted that I believe that people believe in Thor.
    That's categorically false.

It would be quite the exercise in futility to actually write out what principles Trump has - if we exclude everything related to sociopaths

It's how this thread operates. People just take turns in this role.
    Yes, and no one is innocent.

​​

That's categorically false.

It would be quite the exercise in futility to actually write out what principles Trump has - if we exclude everything related to sociopaths
    Does Trump not defend his side in all circumstances... without trying to see the other side??

​​

Dobber Sports Jedi

Question for you... do you look at the comment that I am replying to? If you take it out of context then your response is inappropriate.

Doulos said that it is selfish to expect something in return. So copied a quote where he said that there is an expectation from Thor.

I did. I didn't take it out of context.

When you open your door to Thor - this is what you receive. Period.
    He's not asking for anything. It's just what you get. He's the one feeding Thor..

Seems like Christianity stole these passages from Paganism just like holiday's. (click-bait material)

Dobber Sports Jedi

Does Trump not defend his side in all circumstances... without trying to see the other side??
    'I take no responsibility for people listening to my words and thinking they should drink disinfectants to combat COVID'

No.
    He does not defend.
    He attacks when he's confronted with something negative.

Fake news.
    Horrible reporters.
    The reporter is mean, angry.
    always on a witch hunt.

I did. I didn't take it out of context.

When you open your door to Thor - this is what you receive. Period.
    He's not asking for anything. It's just what you get. He's the one feeding Thor..

Seems like Christianity stole these passages from Paganism just like holiday's. (click-bait material)
    The exact same thing is the root of Christianity... you open the door... but you get a whole lot more than just a dinner with Him!!

​​

'I take no responsibility for people listening to my words and thinking they should drink disinfectants to combat COVID'

No.
    He does not defend.
    He attacks when he's confronted with something negative.

Fake news.
    Horrible reporters.
    The reporter is mean, angry.
    always on a witch hunt.
    This is very similar to how some are acting in here... they attack when there is an opinion different than theirs.

​​

Dobber Sports Ninja

Trump's starting to lose momentum after trying to pass the buck to the Governors (who've made him look foolish) and now Lysol-gate.

Perhaps that might be the one silver lining coming out of this Pandemic... it exposed his ineptitude and hopefully will derail his bid at getting re-elected.