Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Who do you keep?

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Who do you keep?

I purposely left him out, but Strome would have been next on my list. If I hadn't seen it, I would have had Pulock (and Miller) in as I mentioned.
    The first is a good piece, but I don't think Strome is going to crack your current keeper list.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo Brother View Post
    I purposely left him out, but Strome would have been next on my list. If I hadn't seen it, I would have had Pulock (and Miller) in as I mentioned.
    The first is a good piece, but I don't think Strome is going to crack your current keeper list.
    I'm a bit worried to see Keller on the third line right now in ARI and not even playing on PP1. Meanwhile, Strome is 1C in CHI with Kane when he's not injured so I was considering him because of what seems to be the "opportunity trend" of keller being left aside and playing lesser minutes where Strome given prime opportunity to shine. Is that going to be a longer term trend because ARI is disappointed in Keller's output? Just my reflection/concern.
    7 Keepers Salary Cap League (81.5M Cap)/ 18 Teams / 10 FW, 5 D, 2G, 1 Bench). Every 10 games, we compute Top 8 forwards, top 4 Ds and top goalie for those 10 games, then we store the points and computer for the next 10 games, so on and so forth.
    FW: 1pt = 1 FPt
    D: 1pt = 1 FPt & +/- = +or- 1 FPt
    G: (TOI*0.05/GAA)

Dobber Sports Apprentice

I would keep Tkachuk over Strome, he's a multi cat stud. Keller I also have in a cap league and i'm hoping he becomes a point per game producer sooner rather than later.