Thread: Blackwood vs Isles OR Rinne vs Bruins

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Default Blackwood vs Isles OR Rinne vs Bruins

Haven't had to ask the forum all to often this year because my Goalies have largely been sub-par and usual avoidances to their starts. But tonight I need to decide between one of these two matchups.

a) A rather noteworthy performance to date by young Blackwood, despite playing on the lowly Devils. I still think long term he's going to be good and the Devils are underperforming. But he's also coming off of an unknown illness. Hmmmm...

b) A rather disappointing display to date by ALL Nashville goalies. But Rinne gets the first start under the new coach which tends to light a fire under the team coached by said new coach. BUT... they play Boston. A struggling (yes) but hungry Boston.

What say you Dobber Nation?

Thanks!

Dobber Sports Stud

Default Re: Blackwood vs Isles OR Rinne vs Bruins

The Isles last few games have been a low scoring, using their D to stymy the opposition. Even if Blackwood looses, it will be a 2-1, 3-1 or 3-2 game.

As you said, NAS is facing a hungry Bruin team and will come out strong, possibly running up the score on NAS - maybe a 4-1 or 5-1 score.

The safe bet is with Blackwood.

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Default Re: Blackwood vs Isles OR Rinne vs Bruins

Thanks Pit Bulls. And as I’m not facing you this week, I feel good about your advice!