Based on my team, would Tyler Seguin be worth trading for? I’m sitting in 5th place, top 4 place in money. Fp/g wise, it goes 2.54, 2.53, 2.38, 2.37, 2.36, 2.32, 2.31, 2.28, in terms of teams
that are in the race.

He has 2 years remaining after this contract wise, and I was planning to sign Nylander or Hedman after this season to be my 4th keeper, but Seguin would definitely help me/be a keeper option in his own right.

I have 2 firsts, 1 of which is based on where the team with Seguin finishes. That team is bottom 5, and they want their 1 back plus a 4 in 21, or say Dubois/the 1 in 20. If they move Seguin, likely they try to move other pieces and build for next year, vs if not will likely try to compete this year still, since they don’t even have their own first. Should I consider Seguin, or try to get a cheaper guy to help my squad, or stand pat for now? Bottom of my roster is guys like Horvat, Dubois etc.

There are guys like Couturier, O’Reilly, Giroux etc out there I could try for, but Seguin the most valuable I’d say. Even if the Seguin owner holds him, he likely still finishes bottom half, and I’d rather move my 1st if I was going to and hold onto his, but I’m open for business too and have extra picks still. I’d rather move say a 2 in 2021 plus say a 4 in 20, but he seems set on getting a 1

I’m sitting with 1, 1, 3, 4, 4, 5, 5, 6, 7 in 20, and an extra 5 in 21.