Thread: Jarry worth my final pickup?

Dobber Sports Novice

Default Jarry worth my final pickup?

Points-only league. Goalies = 2x wins + 3x shutouts. I only have one waiver move remaining on the year. Pretty deep benches, so I'm not too concerned about needing a pickup to cover an injury.

Certainly seems like he has league-winner potential right now. I know his current pace is unsustainable, but could he keep the starter gig the rest of the year? Or more likely that Murray rebounds and splits starts?

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Jarry worth my final pickup?

How deep is the league, and what kind of other pickup could you use your move on if it wasn't going to be Jarry?
    Bottom line is I think we see 50/50 starts out of Jarry/Murray the rest of the way. Depends what that is worth to you.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Novice

12 team league. Around 26 goalies currently owned. After Jarry, guys like Ullmark and Varlamov are probably best available. I currently have Kuemper and Hart, so not in too bad shape.

Dobber Sports Titan

Not just goalies though, would you be better off grabbing a skater vs Jarry. We have no sense of what that would look like for you and whether or not it would be a good idea.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)