Thread: Puljujarvi

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Puljujarvi

Gone'zo for the seaz. Looking like he has regained form after rinsing all the oil off. Anyone see him being a beast next season? Seems nyr want him from a few rumours i have read and it makes sense. They all want to make it big at the big apple. Anyway, curious what others are thinking
    I have some room to hold him so i think i will. ~Cheers.
    Fwds: Benn, Hertl, Backstrom, Coleman, W.Karlsson, Marchand, Mcdavid, Bergeron, A.svechnikov, Malkin, W.Nylander, toffoli.

Dfnse: Deangelo, Fox, Hronek, Ristolainen, Giordano, Letang

Goalie: Samsonov, Binnington

Rsrvs: Radulov, bjorkstrand, buchnevich, krebs, sanford, Grzelcyk, Suter, M.Lehtonen, Severson, Spurgeon, K'andre Miller, Allen, Mrazek, Prosvetov, Vanecek

12-team Keeper. Rotisserie.
    G,A,+/-,Hits,Blks,Pim,Sog,PPP,HT,SHPTS,W,Spct,Gaa,SO,Svs

The Great One

Default Re: Puljujarvi

He's definitely on fire. He almost has as many points as Juho Lammikko. So I think he'll come back to the NHL and be better than Connor McDavid.

Dobber Sports Monster

Are we certain he's gone? He sounded like he was focused on the season in Finland but I'm sure if there's a trade made in the NHL he'd rush back. Could be trying to be a good teammate/some kind of posturing.

12 team H2H Most Cats Wins; Keep 6/winner keeps 7; G A PPP +/- SHP SOG HIT BLK PIM // W SV GAA SV% SHO
    3 C, 3 LW, 3 RW, 6D, 2G, 5 bench

C - McDavid, Crosby, Tavares
    LW - DeBrincat
    RW - Meier, Miller
    D -
    G - Jarry

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by als_revenge View Post
    He's definitely on fire. He almost has as many points as Juho Lammikko. So I think he'll come back to the NHL and be better than Connor McDavid.
    The kid looks confident and happy.. things his time in Edmonton took away. His talent didnt disappear in 3 years, so hopefully this is the boost he needs to regain his form and carve out a career in the NHL.

Dobber Sports Superstar

He's in an "Oiler Survival" support group with Nail Yakupov (:

We'll see what happens, first though, he needs to get out of the Oilers system and get a fresh NHL start somewhere.
    14 Team Roto; Keep 25; 12 F, 6 D, 2 G; 10 Farm; 5 Bench; 5 IR;

Salary Cap - 102.5 Mil

Scoring Cats: G, A, Pts, PIM, Hits, BS, SOG, F Points, D Points; Win+Ties+SO, GAA, SV%

Keepers

F: Aho, Larkin, DeBrincat, Vrana, Bennett, Scheifele, Kakko,Tolvanen, McBain,

D: Heiskanen, Fox, Toews, Lundqvist

G: Swayman, Andersen, Copley

Drops

F: Gaudreau, Terravainen, Puljujarvi, Kravstov, Zary

D: Brannstrom, Cernak, Alexeyev

G: Korpisalo, Merzlikins

FARM: Rossi, Berggren, Holtz, Savoie, Clarke, Tarasov, Wolf

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by pmorrow View Post
    Are we certain he's gone? He sounded like he was focused on the season in Finland but I'm sure if there's a trade made in the NHL he'd rush back. Could be trying to be a good teammate/some kind of posturing.
    This is my thoughts as well. Basically, he was telling Edmonton he's fine staying in Finland for the season and I believe him when he says that. I also believe that if he was traded, he's more than likely willing to return to the NHL. Clocks ticking on that though.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Expert

Jesse Puljujärvi paljasti Ruotsi-ottelun jälkeen: ”Pelaan kauden loppuun asti Kärpissä”
    Google translate
    Jesse Puljujärvi revealed after Sweden match: "I will play in Kärp until the end of the season"

Dobber Sports Deity

Clocks still ticking and I'm sure the phone calls have picked up on him.

From LeBrun

https://twitter.com/PierreVLeBrun/st...655542784?s=19

Oilers have had 4-5 teams circle back over the past few days. I think Edm’s preference would be to get a forward in return they can use now. If not, forward prospect plus a draft pick. May not move him before Sunday if offers don’t improve. Feb 24 or June also options for trade https://t.co/P7eqfyvfGq

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    Clocks still ticking and I'm sure the phone calls have picked up on him.
    Looking having it resolved one way or another so I can pick up another minors player for the year lol

From what Holland said, he is getting the odd call but it doesn't really sound like much is happening. TBH, Im not sure how Puljujarvi's value will be higher in the summer. Everyone knows he can dominate in Finland, the question is whether he's able to do it over here isn't it?

12 team H2H Most Cats Wins; Keep 6/winner keeps 7; G A PPP +/- SHP SOG HIT BLK PIM // W SV GAA SV% SHO
    3 C, 3 LW, 3 RW, 6D, 2G, 5 bench

C - McDavid, Crosby, Tavares
    LW - DeBrincat
    RW - Meier, Miller
    D -
    G - Jarry

Dobber Sports Deity

The deadline for Puljujarvi to sign has officially passed. He will not play in the NHL this season, be it for Edmonton or any other team.

The potential to still trade him is there, he's just not playing in the NHL this season.

Cant say I'm surprised. Holland said all along he wasn't going to be forced into a trade from the player and he wasn't going to give him away either. Nice to see a GM with some patience. It would have been nice to see some help come to Edmonton but not if it means losing a deal.

Good luck in Finland Jesse! Rip it up over there!