for

His
    Gaborik
    O\'Sullivan
    Toskala

so 3 questions:
    1. would you do this deal?
    2. how likely is it that gaborik will go to the habs
    3. what are you projected point totals for gaborik and o\'sullivan?

i expect 85 from savard and 45 from holmstrom.
    9 team One Year Rotisserie League (Daily Rosters with 82 Max Games Played) 40 move limit
    Cats: G A +/- PIM PPG PPP SHP GWG SOG GWG FW HIT BLK W GAA SV SV% SHO
    3C 2LW 2RW 4D 1UTIL 2G 3BN

C McDavid Larkin Dubois Schenn Konecny
    LW Panarin Connor Arvidsson Nichushkin
    RW Marner Necas Buchnevich
    D Fox Burns Pietrangelo Durzi
    G Oettinger Samsonov
    IR+ P. Kane

Dobber Sports Genius

Default semi-blockbuster!

I love Savard, but I\'ll take Gaborik. Savard is as sure as they come to be a guaranteed Top 10 NHL scorer. Gaborik is one of the top RW in the game, even with his injury concerns. Imagine a healthy season. It\'s beginning to look like that\'s a pipe dream though.

Holmstrom. He\'s getting \"very veteran\". Biron isn\'t an elite tender, but he\'s in a very good spot. I think he\'ll be the man before all is said and done.

O\'Sullivan. I want to see 60 points before I see 70. If your league has Forwards, he becomes more valuable, than if he\'s a straight centre. As a centre he\'s reaching to be third on a good team. I\'m really leary where these \'young rising centres\' are concerned. I always try to pay the freight to get \'the sure thing\', as they\'ve burnt me too many times over the years. My last burn was a young Mike Comrie doing similar things to what O\'Sullivan is right now.

Toskala. This guy needs to be in Philly! He\'s in the wrong place at the wrong time. That seems to be his luck. Still, he has a crack at 30 wins, as he\'ll play almost every night.

I\'d take the Gaborik side. Getting your fingers on an elite RW is tough. You may have opportunity to swing him for a different elite that you\'re more comfortable with. If you work hard and guess right, you\'ll be able to replace Savard.

Gaborik to the HABS? Your guess is as good as mine. He\'s UFA. $10.0M over the long term supposedly didn\'t excite him in Minny. A different environment would probably be good for him, points wise. It doesn\'t fix up his health.