I see online a lot of focus with Meier seems to be peripheral based, however my point is he’s a rising star in any format. He is averaging 0.552 ppg in his career, Hertl was 0.518 ppg through his age 24 season, so Meier is ahead of where Hertl was, and a year sooner. Plus he’s almost 3 years younger. My point was not to take away from Hertl, but more to say Meier is no slouch in any format, he just needs to develop the consistency. And we see how Hertl is producing now, and he gets better usage, even though Meier is getting a bit more ice time this year vs last, so I think even more impressive Meier has done better than Hertl did when he was younger, so I like where his game is headed, slow start and all. I do hope going forward Meier’s role will continue to expand, and he’ll be more of a pp force, as yeah he hasn’t been reliant on it, but it’ll give him a boost. It’s just funny seeing Lebanc over him on first pp, and even Kane for that matter despite his great start. Like yeah, you don’t pull Kane off now but they’re never have Meier a serious look.