Thread: Keller Trade

The Great One

Default Keller Trade

Im a big keller fan AND he solves my C problem- lol! other owner said hes interested in Ghost, Hronek, Hamliton, Elvis and Terry to get a deal done. Hes hugely in contention especially if he can get a legit goalie and a D anchor- his forwards are stacked- seriously kellers like his 10th best forward- lmao!! Im a little jelly :P

Anyways being in contention I threw Hornqvist into the mix for Johnsson (TO- so he gets a functional vet that can help and I add a bit of upside after losing Elvis and Ghost. Please keep in mind Ghosts contract status adds a ton of value. He needs 45 to hit the performance that cap hit warrants- actually close to 40 with his peripherals. The 50-55 hes projected for is absolute money in the bank. I asked for Ekholm back. my D is a strong suit but Im not under any delusions that last year wasnt an outlier. i feel like its a 15-20 point hit with even more in the peripherals but eventually kellers breakout would counter that. Elvis I still like but Ive got Andersen, Dubnyk and Schneider with Montembault on my farm who I might promote.

Elvis/Ghost/Qvisty (Not doing the other inormal spelling :P)
    For
    Keller/Johansson/Ekholm

Is this a win/win?? Its hard to lose Ghost and Elvis but they come from positins Im deep at. Im a huge huge keller fan and short at C. He becomes my 2C (which id be giddy about!!!)- Ziba/Keller/Kadri- aww man- its like a real center rotation!!

Is it a win for him? Dont want to damage our trade rapport. This honestly feels like a win/win. I mean I know Elvis is agamble but a)he inquired about him and b)the payoff is huge if he hits. Thoughts???

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Re: Keller Trade

I do like Elvis but you do have Montembault to bring up. I don't have a problem at all getting rid of Gostibehere and Hornqvist to get Keller who you plus Johansson and Ekholm. I'd give it a go.