Thread: Looking to add and/or replace a tender

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Looking to add and/or replace a tender

The league is a 23 man roster, no farm. Keep all.

Current goalies are Fleury, Saros and Rittich

Cats are: W - L - GA - GAA - SA - SV - SV% - SHO

As indicated in the title, I'm looking to, at least add 1 tender, or possibly 2 with a corresponding drop.

My short list is down to the following: Georgiev, Montembeault, Francouz, Shesterkin and Samsonov. Players like Peterson and Nedeljkovic are not included as they have already been returned to their respective NHL farm teams.

I am in a position to compete this year so if I do decide to add a tender, I want him playing, at least, with upside for later years.

Who do you like?
    14 team H2H Dynasty: 4C, 4LW, 4RW, 6D, 2G, 6Bench

G, A, +/-, PIM, SOG, PPP, HITS, BLK,
    W, L, GA, GAA, SA, SV, Sv%, SO

Center: Kuznetzov, Johansen, Glass(RW), Hayton
    LW: T. Johnson(C/RW), Gurianov(RW), Labanc(RW), Zucker(RW),
    RW: Kucherov, Vorocek, Atkinson, Konecny,
    Defence: Josi, Trouba , Klingberg, Morrissey, Zadorov, Gudas,
    G: Fleury, Rittich
    Bench: Steel(C), Watson(LW/RW), Comtois(LW), Blais (LW/RW), Zaitsev(D), Saros(G)

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Looking to add and/or replace a tender

Georgiev and Francouz are the two best options here if you want now and later. I like Georgiev a little more, but I know some will say Francouz.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo Brother View Post
    Georgiev and Francouz are the two best options here.
    Agree, although you could take a big gamble on Shesterkin and hope he turns out to be this year's Hart.
    DobberHockey Senior Writer (columnist since 2012)
    Click here to read my weekly "Roos Lets Loose" columns, going live every Wednesday morning and consisting of a rotating schedule of a "forum buzz" column, a fantasy hockey mailbag, a tournament/poll, and an edition of Goldipucks and the Three Skaters: https://dobberhockey.com/category/ho...key-rick-roos/

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Georgiev is the guy who may step in the earliest, but do not count out Samsonov. This guy is putting the pressure in camp for the back up goalie position on Copely. Now he isn't going to start over Holtby, but he is definitely someone for the not so distance future and the guy is mature and calm in the net beyond his years.
    MD Rink Rats( 14 Team Keeper H2H Yahoo League)
    ​G,A,PIM, PPP, HIT, BLK/ W, GAA, SV%, SHO

D: K. Yandle- Fla, J. Muzzin- Tor, S. Gostisbehere- Phi, R. Pulock-NYI, S. Girard- Col, T.J. Brodie- Cgy, B. Pesce- Car
    C: T. Seguin- Dal, M. Scheifele- Wpg, E. Pettersson- Van, D. Larkin- Det, D. Stepan- Ari
    RW: V. Tarasenko- Stl, P. Kessel- Ari, S. Reinhart- Buf(C), E. Lindhom- Cgy(C), T. Toffoli-LA, B. Connolly- Fla(LW), D. Kahun-Pit(LW)
    LW: T. Hall- NJ, A. DeBrincat- Chi(RW), J. Skinner- Buf(C), T. Tatar- Mon(RW), A. Iafallo- LA, J. Dickinson- Dal(C)
    G: S. Varlamov- NYI, J. Howard- Det, M. Smith- Edm, J. Saros- Nas, P. Francouz-Col

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Georgiev, Francouz, Samsonov for me in that order.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.