Thread: Looking for replacement manager for yahoo league keep 6

Dobber Sports Newbie

Default Looking for replacement manager for yahoo league keep 6

I’m looking for a replacement manager for my keeper league. The possible keepers are Stamkos Bergeron Scheifele Vasilevskiy Klingberg O’ Reilly E.Kane. Manager won 3rd place and we cant reach him. This is a super active league so it’s required to be active daily. We use an app called slack to communicate and vote on rules discuss trades etc. Once you get used to it you’ll find it makes fantasy hockey interaction quite easy. We use fantasy points with a goal being 3, an assist 2, SOG .2 Block .2 Hit .2 etc. I can give more details on the scoring. Since this is an active and competitive league the entry is $100. We give $100 to the seasons best team and then 650 350 100. Since this owner has traded a lot of his early picks this team will be in tough so we are offering this spot for $50 this year and back to $100 after that. This league is a lot of fun and the managers know their stuff. If you are interested in joining an active league and want more info please message me or reply to this. We are trying to get keepers sorted out so I can adjust some offseason trades so if I don’t get any replies within a couple weeks il move on as I have to start collecting fees and building the draft. Sorry for the wordy post haha. Thanks!

Dobber Sports Novice

Default Re: Looking for replacement manager for yahoo league keep 6

edit