Thread: NHL Promotion/Relegation League! Standard redraft league with a twist!

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default NHL Promotion/Relegation League! Standard redraft league with a twist!

NHL Promotion/Relegation League!

This league is made up of 36 teams separated into 3 different leagues at three different levels and three different buy ins. Each league is a H2H points redraft league hosted on Fantrax.

The three different leagues are:
    NHL - $30 buy-in + $2.22 for Fantrax Premium
    AHL - $20 buy-in + $2.22 for Fantrax Premium
    Beer League - $10 buy-in + $2.22 for Fantrax Premium

Payouts for each league follow
    Division Winner – 8.3%
    Division Winner – 8.3%
    1st place – 41.67%
    2nd Place – 25.0%
    3rd Place – 16.67%

Each year you will have the opportunity to be promoted to the next highest league by being one of the top 4 teams in your league in the regular season/playoffs. You are also at risk of being demoted to the league below you by being one of the bottom four teams in your league in the regular season/playoffs.

Each league has 30-Man Rosters:
    3 C, 3 RW, 3 LW, 3 F, 6 D, 2 G, 10 BENCH

Scoring is fairly standard but can be seen with this link. Some changes may occur, but I would like the whole league to be apart of the votes to change the league. https://www.fantrax.com/fantasy/leag...jyq7zo4p/rules

Our NHL league is full, we are currently looking for a few owners to fill out the AHL and Beer League Tiers.

Group me is a requirement to join the league.

If you are interested please send me a message or shoot me an email at [email protected]

Dobber Sports Novice

Default Re: NHL Promotion/Relegation League! Standard redraft league with a twist!

edit
    Last edited by BigBadBruisers; September 12, 2019 at 10:10 AM.

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Re: NHL Promotion/Relegation League! Standard redraft league with a twist!

Invite sent. Let me know which NHL team Name you would like and it's only 1 team in the entire league, not one in each. If it was one in each there is a possibility you could have 2 teams in the same league next year which obviously doesn't work

- - - Updated - - -

Invite sent

Dobber Sports Novice

edit

Dobber Sports Rookie

You are in the middle tier and yes you can be the black hawks

Dobber Sports Novice

edit

Dobber Sports Rookie

Thats correct, I also sent you an invite to our groupme chat