Thread: Patty Kane on the block

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Patty Kane on the block

The owner of Patty Kane has put him on the block. I’ve searched other trades for Kane but most are much bigger than just Kane alone. I also don’t know how to evaluate Kane in a full keeper and him being over 30 now. I was thinking of offer Kuzy and D.Stome. The owner of Kane’s team roster is thin. My team won the ship 2 years ago and came in fourth last season. Please help me make a deal.
    14 teams Full Dyansty.Points-G/A3.5,Plus/Minus(1/-1),PIM .5,PPP 2, Blocks .5,GWG 3,Hits .25. Goalies- Wins 3, Saves .15, SHO 6. 20 Roster: 3C,3RW,3 LW, 4D, 1UTIL, 2Goalie starts C: Stutzle,Aho,Petterson. RW:Guentzel, Marner, Boldy, Hagel, Jarvis. LW:Laine, Draisaitl,Kaprizov, Huberdeau. D:Hedman,Dahlin,Heiskanen, Boqvist. G:Vas,Helly, Sorokin. Prospects​: Denisenko,Raty,Morrow,Lambert, Askerov, Wallsteadt.

Dobber Sports Sage

Default Re: Patty Kane on the block

Assuming league in signature.

You've got a good looking team there. I'd look to build something around radulov but know it's going to cost a good amount more than him.

Maybe a radulov / Heiskanen offer. See if hes big on any of your prospects as I'm not married to any of them if they can land you P Kane.

I suspect he's going to want something like radulov or Guentzel plus dahlin.

You've got really strong wingers, goalies, and d men. No reason to blow that up. This isn't a need for your team so much as a want and it would be nice to add Kane if the price is reasonable but you want to make sure you win the trade.
    Set roster weekly in H2H (Mon to Sun) - 16 Teams - start 6F, 3D, and 1G per week - Keep 2

Points: 2 G / 2 A / 1 PPG / 1 PPA / 1 Hat Trick / 1 SHG / 1 SHA / 1 GWG - 3 Goalie Win / 2 Goalie Loss in SO or OT / 5 goalie SO

Forwards:
    C. McDavid, N. Kucherov, R. O'Reilly, J. Schwartz, J. Toews, J. Huberdeau, T. Toffoli, M. Granlund

Defense:
    B. Burns, J. Klingberg, R. Josi, J. Slavin

Goalie:
    J. Binnington

IR (2 max):

The Magnificent One

Yeah I mean put a feeler out but don’t mortgage what you have just for Kane. The plan is to get him to help you win again not take a step back.
    18 team H2H Keeper League
    G/A/PPP/SHP/GWG/SOG/FOW/Hits&blks/W/GAA/SV/SV%
    play 4c/8w/6d/1G (2min start)/6 bench/
    C: Hughes, Zacha, Howden, compher, Tierney, Frederic
    W: Gaudreau, Schwartz, M.Tkachuk, Fabbri, Bratt, Yamamoto, Wahlstrom, Okposo, Heinen, M.Folingo, Hinostroza, Mcginn
    D: Hughes, Ceci, Pelech, oleksiak, Holden, Poolman
    G: Markstrom, Oettinger,
    P:Rossi,Bowers,Heponiemi,Kupari,Wise,Dorofeyev,Fir stov,Clarke,Fortin,holloway,Nygard,Aberg,Rasmussen ,Elynuik,M.Jones,Chlapik,Platzer,Bracco,Kuokkanen, Lind,Liljegren,J.Roy,Montembeault,Raaymakers,Woll, prosvetov,Larmi

Dobber Sports Icon

Like the others have said, he's a solid add but Kuznetsov is not who I'd move for him.
    12 Team Dynasty, H2H (points)
    Dress 2C, 4W, 1F, 4D, 1G (Daily)
    G (3), A (2), STP (1), SHOG (1), +/- (0.5), SOG (0.2), Hits (0.2), Blk (0.2), FOW (0.1); W (5), SO (2), Sv (0.2), GA (-1)

C - Draisaitl (W), Hughes, Larkin, Trochek
    W - T.Thompson (C), Pastrnak, Reinhart, Batherson, Nichushkin, Duchene (C), Zuccarello
    D - Dahlin, Theodore, Bouchard, Faber, Werenski, Skjei
    G - Jarry, Gustavsson, Montembault
    Fm - Bordeleau, Barlow, Lucius, G.Perreault, Luneau, Perunovich, Nikishin

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Ice chips View Post
    The owner of Patty Kane has put him on the block. I’ve searched other trades for Kane but most are much bigger than just Kane alone. I also don’t know how to evaluate Kane in a full keeper and him being over 30 now. I was thinking of offer Kuzy and D.Stome. The owner of Kane’s team roster is thin. My team won the ship 2 years ago and came in fourth last season. Please help me make a deal.
    Hmm.

G/A are equally weighted. No SOG category. I'm thinking Laine can be that core piece that gets his attention and is young. Can Guentzel or Konency flip to LW in your league? If so add in Heiskanen, and see what does.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Sage

I would trade Kuzy as the principal piece for Kane. Kane's game is going to age well and I expect 3-4 more seasons of elite production. If you add in Strome I'd ask for a small piece back. If he likes Heiskanen, I'd move him and another player maybe Guentzel or Konecny. Behind Klingberg, Heiskanen is going to have his numbers suppressed and if you are in a win-now mode you cannot for him to be the #1 dman in Dallas. Let us know how it works out.
    10 Team, 60 Player Roster
    G, A, PTS, PPP, PIM, BLKs, Hits, +/-, Shots, W, GAA, SV%, Saves
    C- JHughes, Trocheck, RThomas, Zegras, Norris, Bennett, PLD, Stephenson, Danualt
    RW- Raymond, Stone, TWilson, Toffoli, KJohnson, Nyqvist, Zary
    LW- Keller, Schmaltz, Bunting, Skinner, Barbashev, Duclair
    D- QHughes, McAvoy, Doughty, Heiskanen, LHughes, Mintyukov
    G- Shesterkin, Demko, Andersen, Kahkonen, Levi, Tarasov, Annunen

Notable Prospects- Nikishin, Kulich, Leonard, Wood, Perreault, Lekkermaki, Ostlund, Othmman, REvans, L-Heureux, Ivanov, Murashov