Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Fantasy hockey forum - re-structure suggestion

The Wolverine

Default Re: Fantasy hockey forum - re-structure suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by Dobber View Post
    Okay, we're all set
    Please note in salary league section I have added a prefix option, with three league type settings
    Thanks!

I...am your father.

Quote Originally Posted by stevegamer View Post
    One thing I'd say is that auction leagues are VERY different than cap leagues, and I've run into issues where the two get conflated. I'd suggest splitting them, honestly.
    They are not currently together though?

Auction leagues, unless I'm missing something, is just leagues where you bid on players to draft? Wouldn't having a section just for auction leagues be akin to having a section just for snake-draft leagues? The entire concept of auction leagues getting a spotlight in any manor seems nuts
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

The Wolverine

Since I had originally mentioned it in my OP, I see the point of not having auction leagues merged with the salary cap thread as they are very different to cap leagues. Also, I agree that there isn't a need for their own thread as they can apply to multiple types of leagues. I'm good with how it currently looks and people can mention auction in their threads wherever they create them. Thanks.