Thread: Salary cap H2H 31 team deep dynasty

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Salary cap H2H 31 team deep dynasty

Brand new 31 team H2H salary cap deep dynasty.
    15 owners currently paid, looking for another 16.
    All teams will have an NHL team name. There will be 2 drafts as follows, with an initial random draw to choose the order.
    Player draft will have a 1 minute timer per pick to fill your 33 person roster which includes 3C, 3LW, 3RW, 3F, 6D, 1G, 4 bench, 10 minors.
    1) 1-31 will select an NHL team as well as 3 players of any variety from that NHL team. (3 players must be selected immediately upon selecting team)
    2) 31-1, 1-31, 31-1 and so on in a snake format filling the remainder of rosters including minors.

200 faab for free agent acquisitions per season.
    Salary cap will reflect the actual NHL cap ceiling and floor.

Each team plays on average 4 matches at a time per week to an even 76 matches on the season.

Playoffs will include 4 rounds with 16 teams, 8 from each conference 1 vs 8, 2 vs 7, 3 vs 6, and 4 vs 5.

Future draft positions will be aligned with the NHL lottery.

Trades will have a veto system in place needing 8 vetos to overturn a trade.

$1470 will be the prize pool after Fantrax premium fees.
    -Regular season prizes
    (4)Division winners $100
    (1)Presidents trophy $300
    -Playoff prizes
    (1)Stanley Cup Champion $300
    (2)Conference final winner $200
    (2)Conference final loser $35

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re: Salary cap H2H 31 team deep dynasty

Dobber Sports Recruit

Great concept. Can you post/provide league rules or are those still in development? Specifically interested in: (1) how the keeper aspect works - is it a limited keeper, full keeper based on real NHL contracts, etc.; (2) how the minors system works - are those 10 spots to be used as a combination for callups and prospects?

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Dynasty, so everyone is kept until you trade or drop them. 10 minors can you used as call ups anytime as long as your lineup is kept legal.
    Full rules are publicly visible. https://www.fantrax.com/fantasy/leag...jxpdl6pc/rules

Dobber Sports Apprentice

22 teams are locked, still looking for the final 9.

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Any restrictions for goalies? Minimum games per week? How many goalies are allowed to have on a roster?

thx

Dobber Sports Apprentice

No minimum games, you must have 1 active goalie on your roster but you aren’t penalized if he doesn’t actually play any NHL games. There are 4 bench spots and 10 minors spots in which you can have all or no goalies if you wish.

Dobber Sports Sophomore

I have a few questions:

Salary cap; are you using Cap hit or AAV?

I see in the rules daily roster changes. Does this include to/from active and minors or it's a different mechanism?

Quote Originally Posted by Cpedersen84 View Post
    Each team plays on average 4 matches at a time per week to an even 76 matches on the season.
    How does this work?

Thanks!

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by drnaud81 View Post
    I have a few questions:

Salary cap; are you using Cap hit or AAV?

I see in the rules daily roster changes. Does this include to/from active and minors or it's a different mechanism?

How does this work?

Thanks!
    We use AAV. Lineups are locked 1 minute before the first game of the day, each day you are free to call up from the minors or simply adjust from your bench. As long as your lineup is legal each day.
    As for the 76 matches per season, every week each team plays on average 4 matches at a time instead of a single H2H match for the week. You could end up going 4-0, 3-1, 2-2, 1-3 or 0-4 on the week.

Dobber Sports Sophomore

And one more question, and correct me if I am wrong. So from what I understood going through the rules, it doesn't appear that a prospect draft is a separate one from a main. That tells me that I can draft a player with a prospect status (less than 82 games) at any time during the draft, right? And that includes...if high pathetically speaking, if I choose NJ as my team, I may nominate J.Hughes as one of 3 players I must select right away. Is this correct?

Thx

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Correct. Prospects are available in either the team draft as one of your 3 franchise players, or at any time in the dispersal draft.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

6 spots left

Dobber Sports Newbie

Is it a categories league

Dobber Sports Recruit

A friend and I might be interested. Are there still open spots?