Thread: Team audit?

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Team audit?

OK heres the deal
    -14 team league h2h weekly G,A,Sog,STG,STA,+-,Pim,Hits,blks,Gwg,FOW // W,S,Gaa,S%,So
    -12F 6D 3G ( or 7D 2g)
    -Real Contract
    -Bolded are Main position unbolded ismulti position ( repeated)

C: Monahan,Stamkos,Kuraly
    LW: Gaudreau,Guentzel,Dadonov,Giroux,Hall,Kuraly
    RW: Tarasenko,Tuch, Guentzel,stamkos,dadonov,giroux
    10/12

D: Hagg,Ristolainen
    2/6

G: Price,Brossoit,Blackwood
    3/3 but I can send Blackwood and Brossoit in minors , I just dont have Other Options right now
    league info G(2) A(1) -+(1)PIM (.25) PP/SH bonus G (2) A (1.5)
    Goalie S (0.15) GA(-1) W (2) SO (3)
    15 starter ( 11f 3D 1G) // 5 bench 4F 1D
    Keep 5
    and Keep rookies that are on bench and under 100Gp
    F: Giroux , Stamkos,Benn,Seguin,Gaudreau,Voracek,Kopitar,Ranta nen,Kuznetsov,Zucker,Landeskog
    D: Gostisbehere,Krug,Letang,Montour
    Bench: Patrick,Kaprisov,Mittelstad,Tuch

Dobber Sports Giant

Default Re: Team audit?

Looks like you have a pretty solid team for a 14-team setup. Top end of Stamkos, Hall, Gaudreau, Giroux, Tarasenko, Guentzel, Monahan, etc. is very solid for a league this size. Your forwards are obviously very strong, definitely the main strength of your squad.

Your D isn't exactly that great, but Ristolainen is still an incredible option in leagues like yours. In my league in the signature with similar categories, Ristolainen was the 14th best defenseman in terms of per-game average. If he ends up getting moved to somewhere he can have a bit more sheltered role with PP1 feature, he could really explode into a legit top-10 option. I definitely wouldn't be selling short on Ristolainen as the fantasy world is pretty sour on him right now.

Goaltending is a similar story to defense, not exactly great but you've got some underrated options which should bring you value. Price is obviously one of the top goalies in the league, and at his age he's still a great keeper option looking to the future. He should have quality ratios, and enough volume to be one of the more worthwhile starters in your setup. Brossoit was an excellent backup to Hellebuyck last season, and should get plenty of opportunities going forward to complement the big guy. As for Blackwood, I'm not really sure whether he can supplant Schneider in the near future -- especially considering contract situations -- but he's certainly shown an ability to contribute at the NHL level, and his development curve is really encouraging.

I'd say overall your biggest weakness is depth on defense. Perhaps you can translate some of your F depth into help on the back end, but I'll leave it to you how to address that. You know your league dynamics the best.
    MounD - Double Threat FHL (18-19 champs)

10-Team Yahoo daily H2H Dynasty
    3C, 3LW, 3RW, 6D, 2G, 7Bn (IR)
    G, A, +/-, PPP, SHP, SOG, FW, HIT, BLK // W, Sv, GAA, Sv%, SHO

C: Bergeron, Barkov, Aho, Point, Kadri
    LW: Marchand, Landeskog, Hertl, Marchessault
    RW: Stamkos, Tarasenko, Laine, Palmieri
    D: Carlson, Letang, Dumba, Weber, Pietrangelo, Ristolainen, Byfuglien*
    G: Bobrovsky, Holtby, Lehner, Greiss-Varlamov

Farm: Turcotte, Cozens, Denisenko, Newhook // Sandin, Jokiharju, Dobson, K'Andre // Shesterkin