Thread: Moved Toffoli

The Great One

Default Moved Toffoli

So this is the last trade I made and maybe the last one I'll make in the off season. I'm so close to the cap Im not sure I would have been able to start Toffoli- or more likely I'd have to sit pacioretty and toffoli would be on my roster. This way I think I can start patches (whom I'm a believer in).

Toffoli Zacha Dugan
    For Coleman V Olofsson

There's a funny quirk in our rules where a player that makes under 2 million can be demoted without clearing waivers. Even at his current prosuction- he brings excellent peripherals - pims and sogs for a player of his price point. It feels like a big add especially when you see the improvements NJ made and you wonder if Coleman has more to give in the points column. 2 years at 1.8 is huge.

Lastly I'm big on olofsson- spent last night reading hfboards to get a read on what buffalo fans think and oh my goodness- they're freaking out over there- lol!

I'm well aware I have up value here- especially the toffoli to Coleman drop. Considering cap implications and my brutal pipeline does this look like a workable deal?

Ive managed to add hronek, olofsson and Viliardi to bemstrom and mierzlikins as prospects that have a reasonable chance to make an impact this year...

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Moved Toffoli

I think that's a pretty decent deal for you all things considered. Nice job.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Giant

I think Toffoli kinda sucks, and with a salary cap I think you added potentially the two best assets in the trade. So yeah ... good stuff.
    MounD - Double Threat FHL (18-19 champs)

10-Team Yahoo daily H2H Dynasty
    3C, 3LW, 3RW, 6D, 2G, 7Bn (IR)
    G, A, +/-, PPP, SHP, SOG, FW, HIT, BLK // W, Sv, GAA, Sv%, SHO

C: Bergeron, Barkov, Aho, Point, Kadri
    LW: Marchand, Landeskog, Hertl, Marchessault
    RW: Stamkos, Tarasenko, Laine, Palmieri
    D: Carlson, Letang, Dumba, Weber, Pietrangelo, Ristolainen, Byfuglien*
    G: Bobrovsky, Holtby, Lehner, Greiss-Varlamov

Farm: Turcotte, Cozens, Denisenko, Newhook // Sandin, Jokiharju, Dobson, K'Andre // Shesterkin

Dobber Sports Grand Master

I like the move. I am in a league with a very similar rule (contracts $2M or less can be demote without waivers). We have similar skater categories: (Hits + Blocks) instead of PPP, SHP, and +/-.

Coleman would be more valuable than Toffoli if salaries were equal in my league. You did great.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.