Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Who to draft?

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default Re: Who to draft?

I thought Addison was highly regarded too (in general) until I noticed he was oddly absent from the fantasy guide.
    He wasn't even mentioned in the upside or 3YP columns (sorry, I don't mean to distribute information that is pay-only, but I felt I should bring it up as maybe it was an unintentional oversight ?)
    He seems to have the same upside as Joseph, who was mentioned with positive projections, for example.

Dobber Sports Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by Auston'sWilly View Post
    I thought Addison was highly regarded too (in general) until I noticed he was oddly absent from the fantasy guide.
    He wasn't even mentioned in the upside or 3YP columns (sorry, I don't mean to distribute information that is pay-only, but I felt I should bring it up as maybe it was an unintentional oversight ?)
    He seems to have the same upside as Joseph, who was mentioned with positive projections, for example.
    Addison is in the prospect guide. I'm assuming his exclusion from the Fantasy Guide is due to the likelihood - or more accurately, the lack there of - his chances of playing in the NHL this season.
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by lucafen4 View Post
    Addison is in the prospect guide. I'm assuming his exclusion from the Fantasy Guide is due to the likelihood - or more accurately, the lack there of - his chances of playing in the NHL this season.
    I don't think that theory holds any water. There are dozens of players who likely won't be in the NHL this year (like the aforementioned Joseph) and they still found their way into the projections columns within the team pages.

Dobber Sports Giant

Quote Originally Posted by Auston'sWilly View Post
    That's a bit strange, and I actually think he's a better defensive prospect than Joseph. Though the sample sizes for tracking of underlying metrics in junior leagues are often an issue, Addison's A3Z (All Three Zones) data via CJ Turtoro were more impressive than Joseph's. He might be a year further out, but I think Addison is definitely a better all-around prospect. And With P.O.'s issues adding weight, who knows?
    MounD - Double Threat FHL (18-19 champs)

10-Team Yahoo daily H2H Dynasty
    3C, 3LW, 3RW, 6D, 2G, 7Bn (IR)
    G, A, +/-, PPP, SHP, SOG, FW, HIT, BLK // W, Sv, GAA, Sv%, SHO

C: Bergeron, Barkov, Aho, Point, Kadri
    LW: Marchand, Landeskog, Hertl, Marchessault
    RW: Stamkos, Tarasenko, Laine, Palmieri
    D: Carlson, Letang, Dumba, Weber, Pietrangelo, Ristolainen, Byfuglien*
    G: Bobrovsky, Holtby, Lehner, Greiss-Varlamov

Farm: Turcotte, Cozens, Denisenko, Newhook // Sandin, Jokiharju, Dobson, K'Andre // Shesterkin