Thread: Tolvanen

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Tolvanen

Hey all,

I'm looking to get Tolvanen in a dynasty league, I've got a lot of prospect D Men, would you say trading one of Chchyrun or Sanheim for Tolvanen straight up is fair? if so which one would you say is the best to trade?
    Team One (Mercenaries Of Mandalore) 24T Dynasty, 4LW/RW/C, 6D, 2G, 4B - G, A1, A2, PPG, PPA, SHP, SOG, FOW, FOL, TK, GV, HIT, BLK, FT, ||| W, L, GA, SV, SHO, A

Team Two (Hamilton Tigers) 16T Dynasty - 3LW/RW/C, 6D, 2G, 6B - G, A, PPP, SHP, SOG, BLK, HIT, FOW| W, L, GA, SV, SHO, A

Click here for my teams (not up to date)

Links are too a google document.

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Re: Tolvanen

I'd want to keep Sanheim more than Chychrun.

As far as fair goes, I'd say it's fair but keep in mind you are selling two NHL Dmen for one guy who has yet to prove anything at the NHL level, even though he's hyped pretty strong. That being said, you do have decent depth in your minors to cover the loss of Chychrun. I'd make the deal and pray that Tolvanen can break through that tough Nashville roster.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re: Tolvanen

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    I'd want to keep Sanheim more than Chychrun.

As far as fair goes, I'd say it's fair but keep in mind you are selling two NHL Dmen for one guy who has yet to prove anything at the NHL level, even though he's hyped pretty strong. That being said, you do have decent depth in your minors to cover the loss of Chychrun. I'd make the deal and pray that Tolvanen can break through that tough Nashville roster.
    Thanks for your reply, I managed to make a trade of Sergachev, Tolvanen and a 3rd for Ryan Johansen & Chychrun.

A little more than I wanted to give up but Johansen despite being a 1C struggles to get top 100 players and Sergachev is a bonafide stud.