Thread: Trade Deadline is tonight in my league help!!!! Binnington vs who to drop?

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Trade Deadline is tonight in my league help!!!! Binnington vs who to drop?

Deals done in prinicpal I can get binnington for a fourth ... 11th coming back. Question is who to drop? Any player suggestions?

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Re: Trade Deadline is tonight in my league help!!!! Binnington vs who to drop?

Tough one. Just based on past history it should be McElhinney but Mrazek hasn't grabbed the job and Mac has played well. Lehner and Greiss appear to be in a time share and both are playing well. I'd be leaning to Quick given LAK are probably going to be sellers and the team will get worse. Fleury as your keeper is a no-brainer. Only other option would be to punt Hayes or Konecny and go with 5 goalies. You could hold off the goalie decision then until Ehlers is off IR.
    12 team league HTH Dynasty (Yahoo)
    Cats: G, A, P, +/-,PIM, PPP, SHP, SOG, H, W, GAA, Sv, Sv%, SHO
    Roster: C,C,LW,LW,RW,RW,W,F,F,F, D,D,D,D,D, UTIL,UTIL, G,G, 9 BN, 5 IR, 5 IR+, 5 NA
    Farm: 7 players (Threshold 100 GP Players' 50 GP Goalies)
    Players (25 Keepers):
    C Nugent-Hopkins, Aho, Crosby, Giroux, Kuznetzov
    LW: JT Miller, Evander Kane, Domi, Benn
    RW: Killorn, Yamamoto, Pastrnak, Marner
    D: Letang, Girard, Klefbaum, Theodore, Ekman- Larsson
    G Grubauer, Francouz, Fleury, Lehner, Nedeljkovic, Crawford
    Farm (5 Keeepers):
    Valimaki, Turcotte, Krebs, Gauthier, Dobson
    On bubble: Armia, Andreas Johnsson, Annunen (G), Delia (G)

Big Daddy

Default Re: Trade Deadline is tonight in my league help!!!! Binnington vs who to drop?

Quick or McElhinney are obvious, i’d cut Quick.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

I'd cut McElhinney. If Quick gets dealt his value goes up.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Went sideways for the moment cut dougie H have a few days before the deal goes through Sunday...figure with Werenski on the wire and possibly streaming a hot d man easier than finding a goalie in my league fingers crossed ive done enough.