Thread: Hellebuych+ for Tavares+

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Hellebuych+ for Tavares+

I'm in a one-year roto league, middle of the pack (about 14 points back from first), and need to do something to improve my team. My goalie numbers are strong, and I'm doing OK at A, SOG, and PPP for my skaters. I need to make improvements at G, +/-, and HIT (esp. +/-: I'm worst in the league on this category, and it's really sinking me).

I've looked around my league and tried to find someone who 1) needs to improve his goaltending and 2) who is doing well in the G, +/-, and HIT categories. I'm thinking about making this proposal:

My Hellebuyck, Huberdeau, and Dzingel
    for
    His Tavares, Oshie, and Keumper

What do you think? Fair-ish deal, outlandish deal? My main +/- culprits are Huberdeau, Dzingel, Yandle, and Rakell... together, they account for my team's -60 rating. I've got to ship some out because my +/- situation has reached the point where I can't risk playing them too often.

League details: roto; scoring cats of G, A, +/-, PPP, SOG, HIT, W, GAA, and SV; 82 games at all positions

My Team:

C: Seguin, Backstrom, Duchene, Little
    LW: Aho (C, RW), Forberg, Tanev (RW), Huberdeau, Coleman (C, RW) (IR)
    RW: Atkinson, Brown, Nyqvist (LW), Rakell, (C, LW), Dzingel (LW)
    D: Yandle, Gardiner, Suter, Hanifin, Seabrook, Osterle, Matheson, Dumba (IR)
    G: Hellebuych, Lehner, Greiss, Gibson (IR)
    -----------------

LEAGUE: keeper -- 6 keepers per year, no farm; roto; 10 managers, 18-man rosters; 2 C, 2 LW, 2 RW, 4 D, 1 UTIL, 2 G, 5 Bench; limits of 99 games per skater position & 82 games per goalie position; daily roster moves; max 100 waiver wire transactions per year; scoring categories of G, A, +/-, HIT, PPP, SOG, DEF (points by d-men), W, GAA, SA%, and SV.

ROSTER:

C: Draisaitl* (LW), Dubois, Nelson
    LW: Svechnikov* (RW), Hagel
    RW: Kucherov*, Tarasenko, Wilson, Stone, Laine, Reinhart, P. Kane (IR)
    D: Fox*, Karlsson*, Chabot (IR), Faulk, Martinez
    G:: Vasilevskiy*, Vanecek, Adin, Knight (IR)

* = 2023 keepers

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Hellebuych+ for Tavares+

Fairish deal. Just depends on how the other team views their goaltending situation.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)