Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Nikita Filatov

Dobber Sports Ninja

Default Nikita Filatov

I own Filatov in 2 leagues, I even snagged him in the Dobber Expert League after week one on the off chance that he explodes like I had hoped he would have (guess not)

I\'m also one of the crazy folks that owned Radulov in a number of pools and have had to either sit on him and hope like heck that he will come back or have traded him away for some value (and in those cases am hoping he won\'t come back!)

You admit yourself that Radulov said and did very similar things and as far as I know this whole Radulov situation came out of the blue. I don\'t remember reading anything prior to him darting away that he was even thinking about Russia. Just BAM, one day he\'s gone and the Preds are left wondering what the heck happened.

So while you are certainly free to have the opinion that Filatov is not going anywhere ever, I hope you\'ll allow me to have the opinion that there might be some risk, even if a small one. Clearly you don\'t agree with me, but that\'s ok. I don\'t it\'s a reason for calling me reckless or a fool.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Nikita Filatov

rticinelli wrote:
    Pavel Bure wrote:
    rticinelli, do you know Filatov personally?
    I wouldn\'t say I know him personally, but I have met and interviewed the kid.

Prairiefire, you\'re exactly right about Radulov. He said and did all the right things as well... even came over to North America early to play in the Q. But this is a different situation. He\'s a different person from Nikita.

Filatov has no interest in playing in Russia. If his nationality scares you off from acquiring him in a fantasy league, then you\'re a fool.
    Rads had no interest in playing in Russia either...I can give you quotes from people that interview him if you\'d like...and of course little Nikita is different than Rads...he hasn\'t reached puberty yet...

It never ceases to amaze me...that when someone trying to make a point...has nothing left to say...they either raise their voice...or call people names...a sure sign of immaturity..

We all have opinions...and we all think we are right...

Just to let you know...you can have great discussions...each state your opinions...then agree to disagree...and that\'s ok...sinking to yelling or name calling is only gonna make me disrespect anything you have to say...

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Default Nikita Filatov

Let\'s stay on topic and not turn this into a flamewar, guys
    GO WINGS!

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Nikita Filatov

I thought that\'s what I just said...

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Default Nikita Filatov

Yes, and that\'s great. However, if you\'re the \"opposition\" so to speak, that might not get through properly when things are getting fired up. That\'s why I thought I should try and step in.

Just cool it, guys. Keep the discussion rolling along nicely.
    GO WINGS!

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default Nikita Filatov

Think Niki will play more than 4 minutes against the Rangers tomorrow night?

12-team yahoo head-to-head with daily starts. 24-man rosters. Keep 8.
    4 C, 3 LW, 3 RW, 2 F, 6 D, 1 G, 5 BN, 3 IR+
    G, A, +/-, PIM, PPP, SHP, GWG, FW, HIT, BLK, W, GAA, SV%, SHO

Dobber Sports Genius

Default Nikita Filatov

easy fellas ! i trade a 7th briere , salo , edler and carcillo for a 3rd(or 4th , can\'t remember,lol) filatov , letang , sekera and bodeker. now i may be a fool or maybe i just made a very smoothmove , who knows , but that\'s the fun of fantasy hockey. radulov is still a great hockey player and to have him in a pool is just bad luck not bad management , the same as if filatov runs out of town , he\'s still got great potential and i\'ll feel smart to have snagged him cheaply in hopes of a high return! thems the breaks! it\'s keiths time soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pool on!
    Roto type keeper league.We keep any 6 ;15 teams , 3 div. of 5.We play 3 lines , 3 def. and start 2 goalies.6 BN.Stats are 1pt. for goals and assists , 2pts. for W , tie(O.T. or S.O. loss) 1pt. S.O. 1pt.Weekly line-up from Mon. to Sun. Total pts. per line against other teams lines.

LW - Ovechkin , Drouin ,Steen , Huberdeau
    RW - Nash , Callahan , Nyquist
    C - B. Schenn , Fisher , R.N.H. , St. Louis , T. Johnson
    Def.- E. Johnson , Gologoski , Suter , Doughty , O.E.L.
    G - Scheinder , Dubnyk , Lack

Dobber Sports Guru

Default Nikita Filatov

i would think that odds are good that filatov will be sent down at least one more time. i am already dismayed that because of the hype, i will have to read about people freaking out when it does happen.

frankly, what\'s happening with NK is what i expected to happen to kane last year. i was wrong then, and that may have allowed some hope for an immediate impact for NK, but i think his development will be a bit more typical.

35 points this year would be encouraging to me.

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Default Nikita Filatov

ultrawhiteness: NK?
    GO WINGS!

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Nikita Filatov

sentium wrote:
    ultrawhiteness: NK?
    Looks like he mixed his two thoughts together:

Nikita Kane :huh:

Happens to the best of us!
    9 team keeper league - p, pp, +/-, wins, shutouts
    (*)Keep 6 F, 2 D, 1 G each year plus anyone (^)24 and under

F: Malkin^, Thornton*, E. Staal^, Zetterberg*, Backstrom^, Kopitar^, Morrow*, B. Richards*, Huselius*, Jus. Williams*, Cheechoo, Filatov^
    D: Gonchar*, Phaneuf*, Ryan Whitney, Erik Karlsson^
    G: Backstrom* and Khabibulin
    Bench: Varlamov^, Wolski^, Stafford, Grabovski, T. Ruutu, Coburn^,

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Default Nikita Filatov

Now THAT\'S a badass comic book hero name
    GO WINGS!

Dobber Sports Stud

Default Nikita Filatov

I agree with UW... I think he\'ll be sent down sometime next week when Modin is ready to return. I\'m guessing Picard will get sent down tomorrow to free up space for Peca... the only other player that is a candidate for Syracuse is Dorsett, but they need his toughness in the lineup in Boll\'s absence.

I would guess he gets more than 4 minutes of icetime tomorrow, though. The Rangers are not exactly a big, tough team like Vancouver.
    15 GM Keeper League w/Roto Scoring (G, A, +/-, PIM, PPP, HITS | W, GAA, SV%, SHO)
    Start 4 C, 4 LW, 4 RW, 6 D, 2 G (23-man rosters) | Protect 10 players w/a max of 1 goalie

C - Crosby*, Malkin* (C/R), Tavares*, Giroux* (C/R)
    L - Duchene* (C/L),
    Marleau* (C/L), Galchenyuk (C/L), Ott (C/L), Lee (C/L)
    R - Kane* (C/R), St. Louis, Neil, Clutterbuck
    D - Yandle*, Carlson*, Gardiner, Gudas, Daley, Bieksa, Schenn
    G - Lundqvist*, Rinne, Kuemper

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Nikita Filatov

rticinelli wrote:
    I agree with UW... I think he\'ll be sent down sometime next week when Modin is ready to return. I\'m guessing Picard will get sent down tomorrow to free up space for Peca... the only other player that is a candidate for Syracuse is Dorsett, but they need his toughness in the lineup in Boll\'s absence.

I would guess he gets more than 4 minutes of icetime tomorrow, though. The Rangers are not exactly a big, tough team like Vancouver.
    I am from vancouver and the nucks are definately not big or tough :unsure:

Dobber Sports Stud

Default Nikita Filatov

Doublethetrouble wrote:
    rticinelli wrote:

I am from vancouver and the nucks are definately not big or tough :unsure:
    What I meant was that they have some big, goonie players like Bieksa and Burrows.
    15 GM Keeper League w/Roto Scoring (G, A, +/-, PIM, PPP, HITS | W, GAA, SV%, SHO)
    Start 4 C, 4 LW, 4 RW, 6 D, 2 G (23-man rosters) | Protect 10 players w/a max of 1 goalie

L - Duchene* (C/L),

Dobber Sports Stud

Default Nikita Filatov

So far in the first period tonight (Friday) he\'s been playing with Voracek and Malhotra. That\'s a step up in linemates.

L - Duchene* (C/L),