Thread: Ehlers/Krejci for Hayes/Toffoli/Edler

Dobber Sports Pro

Default Ehlers/Krejci for Hayes/Toffoli/Edler

Hey everyone,

Looking for advice on this trade offer I received.

His Ehlers (on IR, expected back in February) and Krejci

for

My Hayes (on IR+, expected back soon?), Toffoli and Edler.

This is Roto and counting stats are G, A, PPP, +/-, S and Hits.

I'm sitting between 2nd and 4th right now but I feel I have a real shot at first place since everyone is over their GP pace and I should be able to catch up once I get those extra games.

I'm a little low in G and A but I have already a healthy lead in S and sitting second in Hits. Toffoli is on my bench so I have no problem moving him. Hayes has been great for me but he's injured now and I don't know if I trust him to keep this pace. Edler is great in this format but I have enough depth on D (Risto, Ekman-Larsson, Jones, Montour, Ellis, Heiskanen and Keith) that I can get by without him.

I like Ehlers a lot especially if he can get back to his cushy spot with Wheeler and Scheifele. And Krejci is what he is but is a consistent player who'll get me A and some PPP and should provide good +/- (though little S and no Hits).

What do you guys this of this?

The Great One

Default Re: Ehlers/Krejci for Hayes/Toffoli/Edler

I worry that Connor will re-cement his spot on the top line, freezing Ehlers onto the second line both at ES and on the PP. If you think Ehlers gets back on that top line, then make the deal. Otherwise I think you should stand pat.
    DobberHockey Senior Writer (columnist since 2012)
    Click here to read my weekly "Roos Lets Loose" columns, going live every Wednesday morning and consisting of a rotating schedule of a "forum buzz" column, a fantasy hockey mailbag, a tournament/poll, and an edition of Goldipucks and the Three Skaters: https://dobberhockey.com/category/ho...key-rick-roos/