Thread: Hart or McElhinney

The Great One

Default Hart or McElhinney

I’ve been sitting with McElhinney on IR. Now Mrazek has started playing well. It’s essentially a ROS situation at this point...Hart is available. Should I grab him for a bit? Totally a shot in the dark I know. But he starts for a month until Elliot is back vs McE in a tandem with Mrazek...bleh.
    12 team Yahoo Roto keeper (keep 3)
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max
    G,A,PPP,SOG,BLKS,HITS - W,SO,SV%,Saves

F: B Tkachuk, Stutzle, Eriksson Ek, Necas, Konecny, Cooley, Boldy, Lehkonen, Tippett
    D: Dahlin, Seider, Matheson, Durzi, Addison, Mintyukov
    G: Hill, Husso

IR:

Bench: L Hughes, Merzlikins, Terry, Tuch

Dobber Sports Jedi

Default Re: Hart or McElhinney

can't help but think if the Philly G's ever get healthy - Hart goes back to the AHL. I only see him as a temporary option at this point.
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Genius

Quote Originally Posted by lucafen4 View Post
    can't help but think if the Philly G's ever get healthy - Hart goes back to the AHL. I only see him as a temporary option at this point.
    I agree with your logic but I don't see the Flyers 'BLOWING IT UP' mid-season only to continue with the status quo in net. The Flyers are not in 'LOGICAL' mode right now. Unless Hart has a GAA above 4.00 after 10 games I don't see him back in the AHL this year. Not under this new regime. Elliot and Hart stick and everyone else gets to go somewhere else.
    - I said... "God damn this tablet is heavy!"

Dobber Sports Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    I agree with your logic but I don't see the Flyers 'BLOWING IT UP' mid-season only to continue with the status quo in net. The Flyers are not in 'LOGICAL' mode right now. Unless Hart has a GAA above 4.00 after 10 games I don't see him back in the AHL this year. Not under this new regime. Elliot and Hart stick and everyone else gets to go somewhere else.
    they would need to release or trade Neuvirth... not the easiest thing to do, considering how he's played
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Padawan

McE

Dobber Sports Genius

they would need to release or trade Neuvirth... not the easiest thing to do, considering how he's played
    Waiving Neuvirth doesn't sound that hard. He is an FA at the end of the season... "See Ya!"
    - I said... "God damn this tablet is heavy!"

Dobber Sports Sage

How good would it be if he came in and played reasonably well for 5-10 games and then went and dominated the AHL for the rest of the season. He'd be biting at the chomp come September full of confidence.
    Set roster weekly in H2H (Mon to Sun) - 16 Teams - start 6F, 3D, and 1G per week - Keep 2

Points: 2 G / 2 A / 1 PPG / 1 PPA / 1 Hat Trick / 1 SHG / 1 SHA / 1 GWG - 3 Goalie Win / 2 Goalie Loss in SO or OT / 5 goalie SO

Forwards:
    C. McDavid, N. Kucherov, R. O'Reilly, J. Schwartz, J. Toews, J. Huberdeau, T. Toffoli, M. Granlund

Defense:
    B. Burns, J. Klingberg, R. Josi, J. Slavin

Goalie:
    J. Binnington

IR (2 max):

The Great One

Well another strong outing tonight. A weak showing for Mrazek but I’m wondering if it’s the team in front of him. I pulled the trigger on Hart and dropped McE for now. We’ll see how it goes...
    12 team Yahoo Roto keeper (keep 3)
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max
    G,A,PPP,SOG,BLKS,HITS - W,SO,SV%,Saves

F: B Tkachuk, Stutzle, Eriksson Ek, Necas, Konecny, Cooley, Boldy, Lehkonen, Tippett
    D: Dahlin, Seider, Matheson, Durzi, Addison, Mintyukov
    G: Hill, Husso

IR:

Bench: L Hughes, Merzlikins, Terry, Tuch

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by tweetdrivr View Post
    Well another strong outing tonight. A weak showing for Mrazek but I’m wondering if it’s the team in front of him. I pulled the trigger on Hart and dropped McE for now. We’ll see how it goes...
    I like that move for now. Gotta roll with Hart in case it turns into something special .

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    I like that move for now. Gotta roll with Hart in case it turns into something special .
    Agree. Gotta go with upside.
    ************************************************** ********************************
    Numbers are like prisoners. If you torture them enough, they'll tell you whatever you want to hear.