Thread: little/mueller/kane as 07/08 NHLers

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default little/mueller/kane as 07/08 NHLers

For most of the last couple months it\'s been a given that Mueller will make the Yotes, Kane probably will make the Hawks, and Little possibly will make the Thrashers. Rankings have reflected this probability (Mueller,Kane,Little).

My question is assuming all three are NHL players this upcoming season (as I suspect), how does this affect their value? In other words, rank Little, Mueller, Kane as if they were all NHL locks.

Dobber Sports Novice

Default Re:little/mueller/kane as 07/08 NHLers

KANE... a future star
    little...kovy or hossa cant hurt
    mueller...most bust potential , plays on horrible team :sick:

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Patrick Kane; looks too frail for the NHL at 18, but he seems ready. May not be as comfortable as the other 2 as smaller players tend to take longer to find their groove.

Bryan Little; he\'s needed in Atlanta, has now attained 200 pounds and has great vision. The Thrashers might him wait though. EWveryone has inside info on his doings at Atlanta\'s camp?

Peter Mueller; granted, he plays for a horrible team, but they\'re on the right track with Hanzal, Turris, Doan and a hell of a puck moving brigade to feed him. I like his potential!

Blue.
    Kids, you tried your best and failed miserably. Lesson is, never try. -Homer Simpson.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

I don\'t think Meuller gets NEARLY the respect he deserves as far as fantasy upside. this guy is a FREAK! I think he\'ll have 90-110 points for 7-8 years in the NHL.

I don\'t care how bad pehonix is....it\'s all cyclical, and they won\'t be bad forever. If Hanzal moves to his wing..look out.

Kane has big upside as well I think, and could put up just as many points as Meuller, but if I had to bet my house on one of them, it would be PM.

I\'m not sold on Little to the extent of some, and while important....\"playing with so and so\" isn\'t always the best way to grade fantasy potential.

1. Meuller 9/10
    2. kane 8.5/10
    3. Little 7.9/10

I...am your father.

Mueller is the best player who is in the worst situation. He is best all around NHLer vs. the other two guys. Size, sense, maturity, talent - all top level.
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Prodigy

gmw you took the words out of my mouth.
    good karma for you !!:cheer:
    13 GM Points only Pool (keep 20 players)
    Top 8 Fwds, 4 D, 2 Goalies (2 W,1 otl, 2 so)
    (Fwds) Ovechkin*, Hossa*, Datsyuk*, H.Sedin*, D.Sedin*, Backstrom*, Kovalev*, OSullivan*, Erat, Wolski, Oshie*, Brassard*, Wellwood, Radulov*, Hodgson
    (Def) Whitney*, Kaberle*, Liles*, Wideman*, Corvo*, Harrold, Barker*, Edler
    (goalies) Luongo*, Nabokov*, Rask*,