Good morning (at least here in Sweden)!

Followed this forum for a while, and so far recommendations and analysis seem to have been great, thank you for that!

General league info: 12 teams, 22 player roster (9F, 5D, 1Skater, 2G starting each day, 7 player adds per week), redraft, H2H with categories:
G, A, +/-, PIM, PPP, SHP, GWG, FOW, HAT, SOG, HIT, BLK - W, SV, SO, GAA

Team:
F: Ovechkin, Benn, Kovalchuk, Monahan, Dubois, O'Reilly, Kreider, Lindholm Hoffman, Wilson, Krejci
D: Hedman, Byfuglien, Pietrangelo, Petry, Pionk, Klefbom, Green, Edler (Still on my IR, see below)
G: Gibson, Raanta, Talbot, Rittich (Still not sure who to drop/trade of these guys, generally want to run a streamer spot due to the generous pick-up-possibilities each week)

I picked up Kovalchuk this year, despite me promising myself to stay away from "first"-season Russians after last years catastrophic Shipachyov-adventure. I did think Kovi would be able to keep the production up, after all he's been in the league for quite a while. It started off good, but now I find him in a 3rd/4th line, no top PP, and 6 min TOI last game, and nine games without any points at all, or even SOG worth mentioning. What are you other owners doing with him? Is it time to suck it up and drop him?

I also have a D-problem () that I can't wrap my head around. Edler finally returned, and not sure who to drop of Green and Klefbom. Klefbom has a bunch of shots, some blocks, and points not and then. Green has been a beast point-wise, but his peripherals aren't, and haven't historically been, that great. Thinking of the last season, Green started of in a similar way, but then cooled of remarkably. Right now my heart wants to drop Green and keep Klefbom. Any thoughts?

Currently running 7-1-0 in the league, want to keep it that way!