Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Barzal/Kane Trade

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default Re: Barzal/Kane Trade

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    Dont you know, once someone's age starts with a 3 or above, it's time to move on.
    I certainly agree with you in principle. I just think that, given the consistent level of play he has put out, Kane is a guy that you can treat as perhaps someone you look to move in a couple more years. He has been a top-end producer since he entered the league with no serious injury history so far. I get that he isn't ovie, sid or geno, but I just think he slips into that zone where "30" isn't the death knell on his fantasy production.

And wow I need more sleep because I am just realizing that you typed that sarcastically on my behalf...but this is too long a post to delete at this point...
    8tm Keep 7FWD,4D,1G
    C,3LW,3RW,5D,2G (positional game played cap)
    G(3),A(2),+/-(1),PM(0.5),PPP(1),GW(1),S(0.4),W(4),SV(0.2),GA(-1),SO(2)
    C:Aho, Barkov, Pavelski(RW), Nugent-Hop(LW)
    R:Rantanen, Pasta, Konecny
    L:Guentzel, Gaudreau, Keller(RW), Benn
    D:Makar, Karlsson, Sergachev, Dobson, Hronek, Sanderson
    G:Vasilevskiy, Hart, Kuemper, Kotchetkov, Husso

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by Sidenown View Post
    I certainly agree with you in principle. I just think that, given the consistent level of play he has put out, Kane is a guy that you can treat as perhaps someone you look to move in a couple more years. He has been a top-end producer since he entered the league with no serious injury history so far. I get that he isn't ovie, sid or geno, but I just think he slips into that zone where "30" isn't the death knell on his fantasy production.

And wow I need more sleep because I am just realizing that you typed that sarcastically on my behalf...but this is too long a post to delete at this point...
    I typed it sarcastically for everyone's behalf, not just yours.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Me trading Kane isn’t solely on his age. 4 out of my 6 Keepers are RW. So I feel like moving one for a C or LW would be smart. And I thought Kane because he’s holds the most value between them and yes he’s older then the rest by 6-8 years. I feel like the other RW I own will out produce him.
    12 team keeper, Keep 7 players, H2H. Categories (G, A, +/-, PPP, SHP, GWG, SOG, W, GAA, SV%, SHO)
    C: Matthews, Barkov, Mackinnon, Horvat
    LW: Draisaitl, Bertuzzi, Nelson, Hertl, Arvidsson
    RW: Pastrnak, Rantanen, Atkinson,
    D: Ekholm, Suter, Klefbom, Provorov
    G: Bobrovsky, Hellebuyck