Thread: UHL Looking for two managers

Dobber Sports Titan

Default UHL Looking for two managers

Our 24-team cap dynasty league is looking to fill three openings this summer.

League is filled with a great variety of GMs, among them many recognizable names (past and present) from the forums. It is a multi-category head to head league with a full 16 team playoffs. We try to emulate a lot of the NHL rules in terms of contracts, so it takes a focused and involved manager to succeed here.

(Last summer I had to cut down the fantasy leagues I was in by about 10 due to life getting busy, and this is one that I kept because I enjoy how much involvement it has on all sides.)

The teams are both in need of a little love, but there's some good pieces to work with:

Boston - Probably the stronger of the two. Includes names like Tarasenko, Risk, Mittlestadt, Jost, Parayko and others. Owns two first round picks this year, but has more quality than quantity there.

Nashville - In need of a reboot. Has a few solid names like Johansen, Stone, Varlamov, but this isn't looking like a playoff team. If you have felt unchallenged in previous leagues, this one is for you. Turn it around in a year, and you will have earned my respect

League is run through fantrax, with a forum on pro-boards. Salary cap is the same as the NHL, and teams own the rights to over 50 players each, across NHL, minors, and drafted players.

Let me know if you have any questions, and if you are interested then I can get you in touch with the league commish to see if it would be a fit. Positions would be first-come-first-serve, however we ask a few questions to ensure you are up to taking over one of the teams.

Send me a PM to get in touch.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: UHL Looking for two managers

Bump for the morning crew.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!

Dobber Sports Titan

Bumping this again. Had a couple inquires so far. Both teams are still open for now, but there's a gm or two going through the vetting process at the moment.

Dobber Sports Deity

My favorite keeper league by far.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Deity

Looks like Boston is gone. Nashville still available.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Titan

Both spots now filled. Thanks!