Thread: Wheeler+ for Stamkos+

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Wheeler+ for Stamkos+

Going back and forth with a GM in my head to head multi-cat pool (counting G, A, P, PPP, +/-, SOG, PIM, & HITS)

The trade would send my Wheeler and Granlund to the other team for Stamkos and Terevainen.

I’m currently in 1st by 8 points with the other GM being in 2nd.

Factor in injury history for Stamkos and Wheeler along with where you see both Granlund and Terevainen finishing this season (I also own Aho).

What do you guys think?

Thanks in advance!
    11 team keeper league with salary cap (points only)

MY TEAM (start 13F, 6D, 1G):
    FWDS: N. Kucherov, S. Stamkos, R. O’Reilly, J. Hughes, W. Karlsson, P. Kessel, B. Point, F. Vatrano, E. Pettersen, R. Rakell, C. Keller, N. Niederreiter, K. Labanc

DEF: J. Trouba, J. Morrissey, T. Krug, F. Hronek, S. Jones, D. Nurse
    GOALIE: A. Vasilevskiy
    BENCH: V. Mete, S. Niku, R. Andersson, T. Hirose, C. Glass, T. Jurco, C. McElhinney
    NOTES: We can only send players down if they get injured, otherwise they pass through waivers and we lose them for nothing + we have to pay half their cap.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Re: Wheeler+ for Stamkos+

Giving this one a bit of a nudge.

Will give rep where I can.

Thanks
    11 team keeper league with salary cap (points only)

MY TEAM (start 13F, 6D, 1G):
    FWDS: N. Kucherov, S. Stamkos, R. O’Reilly, J. Hughes, W. Karlsson, P. Kessel, B. Point, F. Vatrano, E. Pettersen, R. Rakell, C. Keller, N. Niederreiter, K. Labanc

DEF: J. Trouba, J. Morrissey, T. Krug, F. Hronek, S. Jones, D. Nurse
    GOALIE: A. Vasilevskiy
    BENCH: V. Mete, S. Niku, R. Andersson, T. Hirose, C. Glass, T. Jurco, C. McElhinney
    NOTES: We can only send players down if they get injured, otherwise they pass through waivers and we lose them for nothing + we have to pay half their cap.

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Re: Wheeler+ for Stamkos+

its a pretty even trade except for the deployment for Stamkos. He has not cliked with this years line of Point and Gourde. Also as of last game the jets united Laine, Scheiffle and Wheeler together. See if you can wait a few more days to see how this new Jets line developps. Also Stamkos slowed down in the second half of last year 37 pts in 40 games (less than a point per game). He is also playing near a minute less per game this year compared to last.

One year league yahoo 9 teams
    weekly lineup with active players and benched players

P Cats: G,A,+/-,PIM,PPG,PPA,SHG,SHA
    G Cats: W, SV, SHO

F: Rantanen, Barkov, Guentzel, Eichel, Necas, Larkin,
    D: Hedman, Burns, Hamilton, Krug
    G: Andersson
    Bench F: Lehkonen, Stone, Toffoli
    Bench D: Byram, Lindholm
    Bench G: Hellebuyck