Thread: Korpisalo

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Korpisalo

Thoughts on the CBJ back up?Is he the next in line to be the Jackets #1 assuming Bob doesnt resign there?Im looking to acquire him since I have Bob and the owner wants Dubois.Its a H2H banger keeper so not sure I want to trade a young up and coming stud forward for a back up.But if he could be the #1 and be a good back up with enough starts,could it be worth it?Im sure I can get something with Korpisalo as well if need be.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Re: Korpisalo

It could be Korpisalo, or it could be not. From what I've read, the CBJ brass seem to be very high on Elvis Merzlikins and have said in the past that he could come over and step into the NHL right away. Veini Vehvilainen, I know less about, but seems to be putting up some outstanding numbers up in the Liiga.
    12 Team Roto., 30 Player (20 Keeper) Yahoo Dynasty

G, A, P, +/-, PIM, PPP, SOG, FW, HITS, BLK -- W, GAA, SV, SV%, SHO

4 - C/LW/RW
    6 - D
    3 - Util
    3 - G

C - Crosby, McDavid, O'Reilly, Couturier
    LW - Ovechkin, Pacioretty, Bennett, Fiala
    RW - Pastrnak, Kucherov, Caufield, Mangiapane
    Util - Lowry, Backstrom, McCann, Barzal, Pageau, E. Kane, Mercer, M. Foligno
    D - Dahlin, Karlsson, Hamilton, Dumba, Pulock, Dobson, Faulk, Romanov

G - Vasilevskiy, Bobrovsky, Hellebuyck, Bernier

Dobber Sports Grand Master

I wouldn't move a good young forward for a potential heir apparent where there may not be a situation where there is an change in starting netminder, and it also may not be the guy you have pegged.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Agree I wouldn't do that deal. The org is high on Korpi, but they are a "prove it" org, so no sure thing. PLD is a top 6 guy for a long time.
    ************************************************** ********************************
    Numbers are like prisoners. If you torture them enough, they'll tell you whatever you want to hear.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by coolguy View Post
    Thoughts on the CBJ back up?Is he the next in line to be the Jackets #1 assuming Bob doesnt resign there?Im looking to acquire him since I have Bob and the owner wants Dubois.Its a H2H banger keeper so not sure I want to trade a young up and coming stud forward for a back up.But if he could be the #1 and be a good back up with enough starts,could it be worth it?Im sure I can get something with Korpisalo as well if need be.
    I think you answered your own question here.

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust