.5 PPR league. Need a flex among:

Michel @ CHI
Boyd @ KC
J. Gordon @ CHI

I've been riding Michel for several weeks and have had him in my lineup all along for this week. But with him receiving limited all week, on the road facing the Bears, and needing big performances across my remaining lineup to make up for dreadful Thursday night efforts from David Johnson and my cheap plug-and-play Cardinals Defense (yikes), I'm now wavering.

Adding in the fact that Gronk has been ruled out (which I think hurts Michele insofar as Gronk's presence as a vertical seam stretcher helps open up running lanes), and this just seems like a prime spot for the Pats to go with quick hits dink and dunk all day long to Edelman and White to move the ball against that Chicago front.

So, I'm now considering of pivoting to an upside play. Leaning Boyd, but one could argue this is a prime spot for Gordon to possibly break out too given the above.

(Additional context: I'm the top team in the league, currently undefeated and second in points scored, playing against the second place team with one loss but edging me in points scored so far. So likely to be a high scoring affair with big numbers needed to pull out the win.)

Any thoughts appreciated. Thanks!