Thread: A Couple of Questions & Concerns Regarding the Forums

Big Daddy

Default A Couple of Questions & Concerns Regarding the Forums

I just had a few things I was curious about and was hoping to get answers. I'm not sure if this is just a problem on my end or if everyone is experiencing these issues....

The forums don't seem to recognize any special characters other than exclamation points!, questions marks?, commas, stars* and brackets(). Any time I try to use other special keys, specifically quotation marks and apostrophes they appear as question marks. This problem appears on both my mobile and desktop. Anyone else?

The second was the Hockey Hockey Hockey Hockey forum. It only seems to show the latest 2-3 posts and doesn't have a long list of posts readily available like all the other forums. Why is that? Is this the same for others?

Finally, the last week or so I've been having what appears to be spam virus interruptions while visiting the forums on my desktop. I'll be viewing a page on the forum and the page will automatically switch to what appears to be a spam virus page saying my computer is infected which it is not. This only happens when I visit the Dobber forums and has only happened on my desktop. I've had a similar issue with this before which I reported to Dobber himself but that was awhile back and on the mobile version of the site.

Just looking for some answers. Thanks guys.
    PAT QUINN MEMORIAL CUP
    Clouds of Blood
    12 Team Head-to-Head
    G-A-PPP-SOG-FW-HIT-BLK / W-GAA-SV%-SV
    24 Man Roster
    Keep: 6 Forwards, 4 Defencemen, 1 Goaltender & 1 Prospect
    Keepers:
    C - McDavid, Matthews, Aho
    LW - Panarin
    RW - Pastrnak
    D - Hedman, Hamilton, Doughty, Burns
    G - Markström
    P - Cayden Primeau

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Re: A Couple of Questions & Concerns Regarding the Forums

I get them too. I'll email dobber and he can normally rectify it.