Thread: Thinking about dropping Theodore...

Dobber Sports Sage

Default Thinking about dropping Theodore...

League in Sig, basically points only.

Theodore was my last pick this season and I thought he could be a late sleeper. Slow start (I know it's early) but I won't be starting him tomorrow for the week as he only has 2 man games.

With big Buff DTD it looks like Trouba will start on PP1 and has 3 man games. He'd likely replace replace Hamilton next week or I can add Zibanejad to replace a forward with 2 man games.

My man games are thin next week (alot of 2 gamers) and I'm up against McDavid so need every edge possible.

I'm not even convinced Theodore will be added by anyone if I dump him. Talk me into or out of this.
    Set roster weekly in H2H (Mon to Sun) - 16 Teams - start 6F, 3D, and 1G per week - Keep 2

Points: 2 G / 2 A / 1 PPG / 1 PPA / 1 Hat Trick / 1 SHG / 1 SHA / 1 GWG - 3 Goalie Win / 2 Goalie Loss in SO or OT / 5 goalie SO

Forwards:
    C. McDavid, N. Kucherov, R. O'Reilly, J. Schwartz, J. Toews, J. Huberdeau, T. Toffoli, M. Granlund

Defense:
    B. Burns, J. Klingberg, R. Josi, J. Slavin

Goalie:
    J. Binnington

IR (2 max):

Dobber Sports Sage

Default Re: Thinking about dropping Theodore...

So interesting that Morrissey got the most ice time and PP time tonight with Buff out (not a lot of pp time to go around tonight). Can anyone confirm that Morrissey was on PP1 with the big guns?
    Set roster weekly in H2H (Mon to Sun) - 16 Teams - start 6F, 3D, and 1G per week - Keep 2

Points: 2 G / 2 A / 1 PPG / 1 PPA / 1 Hat Trick / 1 SHG / 1 SHA / 1 GWG - 3 Goalie Win / 2 Goalie Loss in SO or OT / 5 goalie SO

Forwards:
    C. McDavid, N. Kucherov, R. O'Reilly, J. Schwartz, J. Toews, J. Huberdeau, T. Toffoli, M. Granlund

Defense:
    B. Burns, J. Klingberg, R. Josi, J. Slavin

Goalie:
    J. Binnington

IR (2 max):

Dobber Sports Stud

Quote Originally Posted by MZac View Post
    So interesting that Morrissey got the most ice time and PP time tonight with Buff out (not a lot of pp time to go around tonight). Can anyone confirm that Morrissey was on PP1 with the big guns?
    He was. Buff isn't out long they say though

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Hold on man. He is gifted. That PP in Vegas has to get going at some point and he is the QB of that unit, not Miller.

No team in the history of the nhl has ever finished the season with a power play percentage of Vegas Golden Knights current 0 percent.

Morrissey goes back to his regular low accumulation place in the line-up with difficult minutes when Buff gets back.