Thread: How Deep would you go into this years draft before drafting Frost, Katchouk Batherson.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default How Deep would you go into this years draft before drafting Frost, Katchouk Batherson.

I'm thinking
    Dahlen
    Svechnikov
    Zadina
    Hughes
    Bouchard
    Walstrom
    Tkachuk
    Kataniemi
    Farabee
    Hayten

then start thinking about left over guys from last year.
    thoughts?

McDavid/Necas/ Kucherov/Bjorkstrand/Rust/Nugent Hopkins/Cirelli/Zegras/- Letang/Morrissey/Dahlin - Swayman/Saros/Skinner

Prospects include:
    McTavish/Clarke/Bordeleau
    Dumais/Korchinski/Hutson

Don't worry I'm not going to say anything more than I have to. If that.

Dobber Sports Icon

Default Re: How Deep would you go into this years draft before drafting Frost, Katchouk Batherson.

Quote Originally Posted by Gretzky99Orr4 View Post
    I'm thinking
    Dahlin (spelling matters here)
    Svechnikov
    Zadina
    Hughes
    Bouchard
    Walstrom
    Tkachuk
    Kataniemi
    Frost/Katchouk
    Farabee
    Hayten
    Batherson
    If that's how you have them ranked,near the bottom
    12 Team Dynasty, H2H (points)
    Dress 2C, 4W, 1F, 4D, 1G (Daily)
    G (3), A (2), STP (1), SHOG (1), +/- (0.5), SOG (0.2), Hits (0.2), Blk (0.2), FOW (0.1); W (5), SO (2), Sv (0.2), GA (-1)

C - Draisaitl (W), Hughes, Larkin, Trochek
    W - T.Thompson (C), Pastrnak, Reinhart, Batherson, Nichushkin, Duchene (C), Zuccarello
    D - Dahlin, Theodore, Bouchard, Faber, Werenski, Skjei
    G - Jarry, Gustavsson, Montembault
    Fm - Bordeleau, Barlow, Lucius, G.Perreault, Luneau, Perunovich, Nikishin

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Default Re: How Deep would you go into this years draft before drafting Frost, Katchouk Batherson.

I would try for Frost ahead of Farabee and Katchouk after Farabee..
    Zorro says "vote for Dobber"
    Angus is my best friend at dobberhockey..

Dobber Sports Grand Master

I'd put Frost over Farabee, because that's where he is in the Flyers prospect pecking order.

I'm really not informed enough to help with the other 2 yet.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieDog View Post
    If that's how you have them ranked,near the bottom
    That's about what I was thinking, Might take Frost over Katnaniemi.
    thanks

McDavid/Necas/ Kucherov/Bjorkstrand/Rust/Nugent Hopkins/Cirelli/Zegras/- Letang/Morrissey/Dahlin - Swayman/Saros/Skinner

Prospects include:
    Dumais/Korchinski/Hutson

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by Gretzky99Orr4 View Post
    I'm thinking
    Dahlen
    Svechnikov
    Zadina
    Hughes
    Bouchard
    Walstrom
    Tkachuk
    Kataniemi
    Farabee
    Hayten

then start thinking about left over guys from last year.
    thoughts?
    I'd have no issues with him going right before Farabee on this list quoted but I also wont be surprised if he doesn't turn out to be a better player then some of the other kids you'd draft before him. Frost looks to secure a spot on the Flyers roster this season and the Flyers love this kid. I'd probably put Kravtsov on your list just ahead of Frost too.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Genius

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    I'd have no issues with him going right before Farabee on this list quoted but I also wont be surprised if he doesn't turn out to be a better player then some of the other kids you'd draft before him. Frost looks to secure a spot on the Flyers roster this season and the Flyers love this kid. I'd probably put Kravtsov on your list just ahead of Frost too.
    For the record, Frost has been sent to the juniors already just incase anyone was hoping he'd be in the NHL.

Frost should easily be the best of the bunch though. I drafted him at 20th this year but there were more than a few questionable selections made along with other leftovers like Thomas and Gustavsson which let him drop to my pick.

Batherson and Katchouk were taken in the the 4th and 6th round respectively. I usually avoid players who don't produce much until their 2nd or 3rd year post draft but out of those two I'd gamble on Batherson.
    10 team full keeper roto 4C/LW/RW,6D,2G

G,A,P,+/-,PIM,SOG,GWG,PPP,SHP,Hit,Blk,FOW
    W,GAA,SV,SV%,SHO

C-Aho,Couturier,Matthews,O'Reilly
    LW-Ehlers,Giroux,Panarin,Rust
    RW-Kucherov,Palmieri,Pastrnak,Wilson
    D-Burns,Carlson,Gudas,Josi,Nurse,Pietrangelo
    G-Fleury,F.Andersen,Markstrom
    BN-Zacha

Under 250 gp farm
    Beaucage,Berggren,Bokk,Brisson,Chytil,Dugan,Foerst er,Foote,Frost,Grewe,K.Johnson,Lindblom,Mikheyev,N ybeck,Peterka,Pospisil,Protas,Ranta,Raty,Stankoven ,Suzuki,Tuomaala
    Alexeyev,Brook,Foote,Graves,Poirier,Sanderson,Seid er,Wilde,Woo,Zamula
    Berdin,Brossoit,Commesso,Ersson,Husso,Knight,Koche tkov,Lafontaine,Oettinger,Primeau,Sandstrom,Stolar z,Ustimenko,Vladar

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by hockeymanG23 View Post
    For the record, Frost has been sent to the juniors already just incase anyone was hoping he'd be in the NHL.

Frost should easily be the best of the bunch though. I drafted him at 20th this year but there were more than a few questionable selections made along with other leftovers like Thomas and Gustavsson which let him drop to my pick.

Batherson and Katchouk were taken in the the 4th and 6th round respectively. I usually avoid players who don't produce much until their 2nd or 3rd year post draft but out of those two I'd gamble on Batherson.
    Yeah I have 5th and 15th. Hoping to grab Zadina (or Hughes) at 5 and then Frost at 15.

Prospects include:
    Dumais/Korchinski/Hutson