Thread: Trade! Mikko Rantanen, Colin Miller, Lundy for Murray, Lucic, Klebfbom

Dobber Sports Genius

Default Trade! Mikko Rantanen, Colin Miller, Lundy for Murray, Lucic, Klebfbom

1 year league G,A,PTS, PPP, SOG, +/-, HITs, PIMS, BLK, GAA,SV%,SVS,W

I had Price/Lundy as my tenders entering into this league was not comfortable with that. So I head hunted a guy with three tenders and swung this deal. What do you think? Did I give up too much for Murray or was this just about right. I know lot's of people are high on Rants but I have a feeling he regresses closer to 70 then 80 this year.
    12 Team Keep 5 (2 F, 1 D, 1 G, 1 Any) G,A,PTS,PPP,SOG,HITS,PIMS,W,GAA and Sv%.

F: Kucherov, K.Connor, J. Hughes,, J.Guentzel, A.Svechnikov,
    D: Q. Hughes,
    G:Bobrovsky

The Great One

Default Re: Trade! Mikko Rantanen, Colin Miller, Lundy for Murray, Lucic, Klebfbom

You're banking on Murray's health and a return to form for both Lucic and Klefbom. You could win this deal big time, or it could cost you. I'm guessing it won't be a wash. You have to give to get, and if you felt you were selling high on Rantanen, then kudos for you.
    DobberHockey Senior Writer (columnist since 2012)
    Click here to read my weekly "Roos Lets Loose" columns, going live every Wednesday morning and consisting of a rotating schedule of a "forum buzz" column, a fantasy hockey mailbag, a tournament/poll, and an edition of Goldipucks and the Three Skaters: https://dobberhockey.com/category/ho...key-rick-roos/

Dobber Sports Pro

Default Re: Trade! Mikko Rantanen, Colin Miller, Lundy for Murray, Lucic, Klebfbom

You’re the one who’s taking all the risk here. Boom or bust... hope for you it works out!
    League 1
    10 team, Dynasty, points only, 30 players, keep20 starts 12 F, 6 D, 2G , unlimited prospects(can keep them max 5 years)
    F: Mackinnon,Marner, Panarin, Eichel, Fiala, Hughes, Svechnikov, Robertson, Bratt, Kuznetsov, Hischier, B.Tkachuk, M.Tkachuk, Scheifele, Wheeler, Jenner, Drouin, Tatar, Colton
    D:Hughes, Hamilton, Karlsson, Dunn, Burns, Theodore, Slavin, Trouba G: Shesterkin, Binnington, Vanecek
    League2
    Cap league (82.5M with AAV), points only, 12 teams, keep 7, (9F, 4D, 2G)
    F: Hughes, Zuccarello,RNH, Marchessault, Scheifele, Toffoli, O’Reilly, Trocheck, Buchnevich extra: Marchenko
    D: Makar, Dahlin, Seider, Andersson
    G: Hellebuyck, Talbot

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Like the above posters have mentioned your taking all the risk. You would need the stars to align perfectly to win this trade. Plus your giving up a player who scored a point per game at what age 19 or 20? He's riding shotgun with MacKinnon on first line getting top unit pp time. No way lucic gets deployment like that. And yes you would be upgrading at goal provided Murray stays healthy. That's a big if. And you cant keep him at seasons end.

Stand pat