Thread: NEW: In-Depth Salary Cap Dynasty League

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default NEW: In-Depth Salary Cap Dynasty League

I'm hoping to get some active fantasy owners to join in a Salary Cap league that I've created a league in Fantrax.
    If you've never participated in a Salary Cap league, it takes fantasy to the next level.

You can join through the following link:
    https://www.fantrax.com/newui/fantas...9ei&isSubmit=y
    I've used basically the same settings as another league that I'm currently in and we've had a lot of success with. The intent is to try to make it as close to the NHL as possible.

Here are a few of the important things that you should know before you join up:
    There will be a $50 fee per year that will be kept track of using Fantrax's Treasurer. You must pay the fee prior to the online draft.
    The scoring categories are for Skaters are: Goals, Assists, Penalty Minutes, Plus Minus, Shots on Goal, Game Winning Goals, Powerplay Points, Short-Handed Points, Blocks, Hits, Faceoffs Won
    The scoring categories for Goalies are: Wins, Goals Against Average, Saves, Save Percentage, and Shutouts
    The online draft will be held on Sunday, September 30 at 6pm Eastern. You must attend the draft.
    The roster will be made up of 3 Centres, 3 Left Wings, 3 Right Wings, 3 Forward, 6 Defensemen and 1 Starting Goalie. You will also have 3 reserve players and a Farm Team of 15 eligible players (under 82 NHL games played - 41 for goalies).

The team salary cap will be the same as the NHL's.
    Buyouts will follow NHL rules from CapFriendly.
    Trades are allowed but will be highly scrutinized to make sure nothing shady goes on between two GMs.

I can make a more in-depth listing of rules later on and these can be decided upon by all GMs but these are the basics to let you know if you'll be interested in joining. Ideally we'll get 16 GMs or more, so if you know anyone else that are in other leagues you are currently in that would be interested, please pass on this information.

Thanks!
    Creator of the NHL Rank King iPhone app.

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default Re: NEW: In-Depth Salary Cap Dynasty League

Hey, I'm interested in this but the link doesn't work - are you still doing this/looking for owners?