Thread: Week 3 Lineup

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Week 3 Lineup

Frustrating loss last week. PPR. Only including positions I'm debating.

QB: R. Wilson vs. DAL or A. Smith vs GB - Started Smith because of the matchup last week and got burned. Actually looking to drop him. Don't trust that offense anymore. Would take a big argument to make me start him over the playmaker Wilson, even with his line issues. Do I consider any of the FA QBs? Available: Dalton, Tannehill, Trubisky, Carr, Bortles, Mariota, etc...

TE: J. Cook @MIA or T. Burton @ARI - Cook has already come back to earth after week one, but still remains a solid part of the offense. I'm leaning towards him given Miami's historical struggles with the position.

Flex: J. Landry vs. NYJ, P. Barber vs. PIT, K. Golladay vs. NE, B. Powell @CLE - I've had Landry as my flex every week, but he's been limited this week in practice. Tempted by Golladay, as DET should be playing from behind for the entire game again. Need to decide by tomorrow as Landry plays the early game.

Thanks all.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Default Re: Week 3 Lineup

Wilson. Go with the stud.
    Burton. Never trust Cook.
    That one is tough. I think I'd avoid the TNF guys just because TNF always sucks. Teams are never ready. I like Golladay

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Re: Week 3 Lineup

Thanks HR.

Any others? Need to decide about Landry before tonight.