Thread: FNHL Looking To Fill A Few More Spots For Yahoo Fantasy Keeper League / $100

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default FNHL Looking To Fill A Few More Spots For Yahoo Fantasy Keeper League / $100

Hi Everyone!

The FNHL is looking for replacement General Managers for a long-running Yahoo cash keeper league.

We currently have 3 spots available and will consider expanding if there is enough interest. The league was formed back in 2009 with a group from the Toronto area and currently has 12 teams in it. This is our first time branching outside of the group and we are looking for committed people who love hockey and want to join a competitive league.
    We run a 17 player roster for each team with 7 keepers (4F, 2D, 1G), which makes for a challenging and competitive league. Scoring stats are currently as follows:

F/D: Goals (G), Assists (A), Plus/Minus (+/-), Penalty Minutes (PIM), Powerplay Points (PPP), Game-Winning Goals (GWG), Shooting Percentage (SH%), Hits (HIT), Blocks (BLK)
    G: Wins (W), Goals Against Average (GAA), Save Percentage (SV%), Shutouts (SHO)
    Additionally, we cap the number of moves per week at 5 and goalies are required to play a minimum of 3 games per week just to add a bit of strategy to each week's match up.
    In terms of fee and prizes, to enter it is a $100 CAD fee with the prizes being distributed in CAD as well.
    For the prizes, we will be making a few decisions once we get the group going, but here is what we have done over the past few years.

Because we had been local to this point, the league had introduced a trophy which the winner gets their name engraved on. (Will share pictures via email). A small portion of the prize usually goes to the fees associated with it (Around $50 or so with the remainder being divided up amongst the winners). At the same time, the prizes would be as follows:

1ST: $750
    2ND: $300
    3RD: $100

League fees are paid either through paypal or Etransfer to ensure all money is recorded properly and accounted for with payouts coming out within a day or two of playoff completion.

Anyone who is interested, please feel free to PM me, leave your email in the thread or contact me at [email protected].

Available teams will be selected on a first come, first serve basis and I will share those as we talk. Looking forward to a new hockey season and another competitive season. Thanks!

As a side note, we are hoping to lock in keepers by this Saturday, so please let me know as soon as possible if you are interested.

Thanks!

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default Re: FNHL Looking To Fill A Few More Spots For Yahoo Fantasy Keeper League / $100

Bump

Only two teams left! Feel free to contact me if you would like to inquire!

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default Re: FNHL Looking To Fill A Few More Spots For Yahoo Fantasy Keeper League / $100

One spot left!
    Team contains players such as Tukka Rask, Mikko Rantanen, Jeff Carter, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins and many others!
    This team finished 2nd place last year and has consistently been in the top half of the league over the past few years.

Drop me a message if you might be interested.

Thanks!