Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Ristolainen vs Provorov

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Re: Ristolainen vs Provorov

When two guys are as equal as these two seem, I tend to draft the one with the better playoff schedule.
    If you make the playoffs, it pays off. If you appear as though you won't be making the playoffs, you can use their playoff schedule as an asset in trying to sell them off.

Obviously, this only applies to the most current year, so might not factor in if you plan on holding them for multiple years.

FYI Philly has a much better playoff schedule this year, especially if you get a bye (assuming weeks 21-23 aka March 04 to March 18 weeks)

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Default Re: Ristolainen vs Provorov

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    I think this is close enough, player-wise, that the keeper aspect makes me want to say Provorov. The fact that you can keep him one year longer makes him my choice.
    I agree with this reasoning, but want to also note that the Flyers power play will be changing a bit more this year. Notably JVR will replace Filppula and maybe take Lehtera's minutes as well, so expect more production.

Late last year, they used a 3F-2D alignment a decent bit, and that increased Provorov's power play time.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.