Thread: Looking for Fantrax Deep Dynasty league with prospects

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default Looking for Fantrax Deep Dynasty league with prospects

I am looking for deep dynasty league the more teams and deeper prospects roster the better. I am willing to pay for Fantrax premium and for small amount of money if it's a good league. I am willing to take over a bad team of established league if the league appeals to me.

Thanks,

Jason

Dobber Sports Newbie

Default Re: Looking for Fantrax Deep Dynasty league with prospects

Hi Jason,

I am recruiting for a new multi-sport league. This league will involve NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, NCAAF, and NCAAB. This might be more than what you're looking for, but take a look anyway.

A few details regarding this league:
    -Dynasty
    - FREE
    - Each owner will represent a city, and adopt the team names of all the teams in that city. Just team names, NOT rosters. (Rosters will be drafted)
    - We will use Discord for the main form of communication and group chats. We will also likely have a forum. This is required.
    - Ideal league size, 24 teams. That being said, the main priority is finding a league full of dedicated members.
    -First games of this new league will begin with MLB opening day of 2019 (next season).
    -Weekly podcast included.
    -No salary cap.
    -No drama (lol).

Even though it's free, it will remain extremely active. In my experience, it's the people and fun that keeps people active, not the money.

We are getting the league and chat together now to get everything set up and rolling. Already the chats have been fun and it's gonna be a great league.

You can contact me to express interest, or ask any questions, at the following:
    Email: [email protected]
    Text: 204-793-5077

Thanks,
    Evan

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Re: Looking for Fantrax Deep Dynasty league with prospects

Hey man, i've posted this league in the forum a little bit ago, but if you're interested here's some details.

About the league:
    - Free
    - 12 teams
    - Fantrax
    - Fantrax premium will be used
    - 35 roster spots. 12 forward spots, 6 defense, 2 goalies, 3 UTIL, 12 bench (will take vote if we want to expand how many roster spots we want).
    - Skater categories: G, A, Hits, Blocks, GWG, SOG, PIM's, PPP. (Would vote to add a 9th skater category)
    - Goalie categories: W, SV, GAA, SV%, SO

About the draft
    - SLOW offline draft using Groupme app and Google Doc to log picks.
    - Snake draft.
    - First pick in rookie draft will have last pick in vet draft.
    - 10 round rookie draft
    - Rookies will be any player that has played LESS THAN 82 games.
    - Vet draft will be 35 rounds
    - Both rookie and vet draft picks can be traded.
    - You may deal draft picks 3 years into the future.

If anybody has any interest you can comment on here, or PM me. I would like to start drafting as soon as this league fills up! If we fill up tomorrow we can even start right then.
    - 12 team, 40 keeper dynasty league
    - Scoring categories for skaters: G, A, PIM, HIT, BLK, STP, FOW, SOG, +/-, DEF, ATOI
    - Scoring categories for goalies: W, SV, SV%, SO, GAA
    - Start 12F, 6D, 3UTIL, 3 min goalie starts a week
    - Starters in bold

Forwards: MacKinnon, Tarasenko, Tavares, Panarin, Johansen, Ehlers, E. Kane, Lee, Huberdeau, Horvat, Kessel, Pastrnak, Keller, Pacioretty, Meier, Fabbri, Sikura, Zacha, Burakovsky, Spooner, Jost, Roussel, Kaprizov, Cirelli, Berglund,

Defense: Pietrangelo, Parayko, Dumba, Faulk, Provorov, Muzzin, McAvoy, Carlson, Nurse, Del Zotto, Borowiecki, Russell

Goalies: Jones, Vasilevskiy, Raanta, Keumper, Remier, Demko