Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Decade of Dobber

Dobber Sports Superstar

Default Re: Decade of Dobber

I?ve been a member on the forum since 2009, however I was skulking before then. It has transformed my knowledge of fantasy hockey and fueled my love of the game since then and it?s fantastic to have such a forum of like minded individuals.

I first started fantasy hockey in university, was invited by a friend into a 1-year yahoo league (finally gave in and moved to the superior fantrax, but that is discussion for another day). I bought guides from chapters periodically, and, in relation to agentzero above, remember seeing dobbers adds there. I thought they were ridiculous at the time. However, I joined my first dynasty league, and decided I needed all the help I could get, and purchased the guide, probably in 2008. Found it to be the best source out there, and then combined with the forums, I progressed by leaps and bounds.

Anyhow, thanks for the thread PD. It?s a good one.

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by ericdaoust View Post
    It's not the size that matters...
    It may not be the biggest, but it sure is the cutest!!
    Zorro says "vote for Dobber"
    Angus is my best friend at dobberhockey..

Dobber Sports Legend

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieDog View Post
    Yesterday was the 10th anniversary of my joining this forum. Since I first discovered it, this site has become the #1 place I go for hockey info - even if it's not directly related to fantasy. The guides are a necessity for me every year and they pay for themselves multiple times over.

This is a great community (fluff notwithstanding) and I hope to be here 10 years from now talking about my 20th anniversary on the site!

Thanks to Dobber and everyone for making this what it is.
    PD, you are absolutely right! Congrats on the 10 years, buddy! It was 10 years for myself in July - time flies! Cheers to the class of 2008