Thread: Tier/Rank prospects for upcoming rookie draft

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Tier/Rank prospects for upcoming rookie draft

Hey guys,

In honor of my rookie draft fast approaching, was wondering if I could get some opinions/rankings/tiers of a few prospects. This draft I have 3 second rounders(1,5,12), my third (12) and fourth(12) round pick in a 12 team league. Please let me know what you think of the following prospect and maybe who you think would be good gets at each positions. My league is a good mix of about 4 very knowledgeable GMs, 6 average ones and two casuals.

Quinn Hughes (will likely be gone but who knows)
    Whalstrom
    Bouchard (another likely to be gone)
    Dobson
    Hayton
    Boqvist
    Timmins
    Shesterkin
    Sorokin
    Hague
    Ryan Merkley
    Nick Merkley
    Kravtsov
    Bokk
    Cholowski
    Rasmussen
    Kaprizov (could never play)
    Abramov
    Bratt
    Hague
    Rob Thomas
    Stuart Skinner
    Colton Point
    Primeau
    Kase
    Roslovic
    Ullmark
    Husso
    K'andre Miller
    Zykov
    Balcers
    Comtois
    Dvorak
    Jokiharju
    Terry
    Vessalainen
    Berggen
    Andreas Johnnson
    Rasmus Andersson

I know it's a lot but I feel like this info will help others as well for their drafts and is more of a deep dive for the super nerds like myself.

Thanks all!
    12 team 35 player dynasty Keep all players - 2017-18 Leaque champ -
    Goals: 3 Assists: 2 Def pts: 0.5 PPG:2 SHG:2 Shots: 0.4 GA:-1 SV: 0.2 Wins: 5 Shutout: 3

F: Barkov, Scheifele, Dubois, Hall, Keller, Kreider, Drouin, Monahan, Dadonov, Shwartz, Terravainen, Wilson, Tatar, Schmaltz , Bratt Minors: Necas, Chytil, Borgstrom, Kravtsov, R.Thomas, Donato,

D: Jones, Butcher, Klingberg, Hamilton, S. Theodore, Minors: Chowlowski, Jokiharju, Brannstrom, K. Miller

G: Bobrovsky, Varlamov, IR: Crawford, Raanta Minors:Hill

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re: Tier/Rank prospects for upcoming rookie draft

Not going to tier all those players, but I would recommend starting here: https://forums.dobbersports.com/show...t-results-here

That will give you a good idea of where the 2018 draftees are going (and some have players from earlier drafts mixed in)

Then see if you could tier them roughly yourself. Likely to get more responses if you sort them out a bit yourself and allow others to make adjustments to your rankings rather than have people ranking ~40ish players

So do you have a Minors or are all of the players listed on your main roster already and are you looking to add to that or will you have to drop 4 guys to add 4 prospects ?? it looks like you already have your 30 players

adding 5 minor positions this season
    12 team 35 player dynasty Keep all players - 2017-18 Leaque champ -
    Goals: 3 Assists: 2 Def pts: 0.5 PPG:2 SHG:2 Shots: 0.4 GA:-1 SV: 0.2 Wins: 5 Shutout: 3

F: Barkov, Scheifele, Dubois, Hall, Keller, Kreider, Drouin, Monahan, Dadonov, Shwartz, Terravainen, Wilson, Tatar, Schmaltz , Bratt Minors: Necas, Chytil, Borgstrom, Kravtsov, R.Thomas, Donato,

D: Jones, Butcher, Klingberg, Hamilton, S. Theodore, Minors: Chowlowski, Jokiharju, Brannstrom, K. Miller

G: Bobrovsky, Varlamov, IR: Crawford, Raanta Minors:Hill

Dobber Sports Pro

Try to pick Vesalainen with one of your late pick... could be a steal. Im very high on him!