Page 7 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 17 ... LastLast

Thread: NHL Mock Draft - discussion

Dobber Sports Monster

Default Re: NHL Mock Draft - discussion

This league is getting locked out by The Comish!

12 team H2H Most Cats Wins; Keep 6/winner keeps 7; G A PPP +/- SHP SOG HIT BLK PIM // W SV GAA SV% SHO
    3 C, 3 LW, 3 RW, 6D, 2G, 5 bench

C - McDavid, Crosby, Tavares
    LW - DeBrincat
    RW - Meier, Miller
    D -
    G - Jarry

Dobber Sports Icon

Quote Originally Posted by DusterDave View Post
    My reason for taking Ovechkin at number two overall is pretty simple, he wasn?t taken first overall so I had to take him. I?m a Roto beginner but is he not the best player suited for Roto? He covers almost every skater category and puts up big numbers in most of them. I understand McDavid is more like McJesus in most fantasy formats but I was surprised to not see Ovie taken first overall.
    if he didnt get taken at #2..he wasnt gonna make it to #4...
    ESPN Roto 10 team
    24 man roster (+3 IR) - Keep 20 - Daily settings
    Start 3C, 3LW, 3RW, 5D, 2G, 1UTIL
    G,A,PTS, +/-, PIM, PPA, PPG, D PTS - W, SV, SV%

C- Zegras, Suzuki, Carlsson
    RW- Batherson, Michkov, Quinn, Perfetti(C,LW), Foerster, Kakko
    LW- BTkachuk, Stutzle(C), Byfield(C), McTavish(C), Benson
    D- Mintyukov, Sanderson, LHughes, Clarke, Faber
    G- Wolf, Askarov, Wallstedt
    IR- Norris(C)
    IR- Fantilli(C)
    IR-

Picks in 2024/25 rounds 1,1,1,2
    Picks in 2025/26 rounds 1,1,3,4

Dobber Sports Icon

Quote Originally Posted by pmorrow View Post
    This league is getting locked out by The Comish!
    at this rate i should be OK by the time i get back into teh real world next week sometime LOL
    ESPN Roto 10 team
    24 man roster (+3 IR) - Keep 20 - Daily settings
    Start 3C, 3LW, 3RW, 5D, 2G, 1UTIL
    G,A,PTS, +/-, PIM, PPA, PPG, D PTS - W, SV, SV%

C- Zegras, Suzuki, Carlsson
    RW- Batherson, Michkov, Quinn, Perfetti(C,LW), Foerster, Kakko
    LW- BTkachuk, Stutzle(C), Byfield(C), McTavish(C), Benson
    D- Mintyukov, Sanderson, LHughes, Clarke, Faber
    G- Wolf, Askarov, Wallstedt
    IR- Norris(C)
    IR- Fantilli(C)
    IR-

Picks in 2024/25 rounds 1,1,1,2
    Picks in 2025/26 rounds 1,1,3,4

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by The Comish View Post
    Oh what the hell, count me in. I need a little help with my post count for July. I am still very early in my draft list, so it won't be of any use to me...going by experience! Should be fun, but we need to start in July!! Hopefully, the guys will have the time to check to see if it's their pick and we can not get hung up too often!
    Someone is not helping the rest of us with our July post counts! hahah

#CatchingAxeman33 #BigLead #GameOver

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post
    Someone is not helping the rest of us with our July post counts! hahah

#CatchingAxeman33 #BigLead #GameOver
    Oh man, my work is so busy that I just can't spend any time on this during the work day. I will try to monitor at work as often as I can, but my job is insanely busy...also, I'm woefully underprepared!

I've PM'd Zorro. Looking forward to seeing what I can do with my next pick.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Oh man, my work is so busy that I just can't spend any time on this during the work day. I will try to monitor at work as often as I can, but my job is insanely busy...also, I'm woefully underprepared!

I've PM'd Zorro. Looking forward to seeing what I can do with my next pick.
    I know. I was just having good fun while increasing my July count. Haha

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post
    I know. I was just having good fun while increasing my July count. Haha
    Well then, allow me to do the same! I'm actually looking forward to my next pick and working on my draft list on the fly is a good mental exercise for "real" drafts (not these fake news "mock" drafts).
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Zorro View Post
    C'Mon Commish.... HaHaHa.. Take your favorite player and let's roll!!
    Okay Zorro, I get it...I'm feeling your guys pain. I've learned my lesson, I'll be sending my list to my work and having our draft thread open in the background!

Okay Zorro, I get it...I'm feeling your guys pain. I've learned my lesson, I'll be sending my list to my work and having our draft thread open in the background!
    Please don’t get in trouble at work. We do have all summer if we need. Haha

Dobber Sports Ninja

I like what Zorro did, mentioning the round and pick (1.9) before making his selection. I will try to remember to do that with my picks. I'm logging in early to email my draft list, however sad it is at the moment, to my work so that if it comes back to me, I'll at least be able to make a pick and not make everyone wait nearly the entire day before picking! I am in no danger of being fired, but I take my work seriously and wouldn't be happy if my subordinate was not 100% doing the job I tasked them with. I'm a little old school at work, although everyone is allowed recess (to play outside).

I like what Zorro did, mentioning the round and pick (1.9) before making his selection. I will try to remember to do that with my picks. I'm logging in early to email my draft list, however sad it is at the moment, to my work so that if it comes back to me, I'll at least be able to make a pick and not make everyone wait nearly the entire day before picking! I am in no danger of being fired, but I take my work seriously and wouldn't be happy if my subordinate was not 100% doing the job I tasked them with. I'm a little old school at work, although everyone is allowed recess (to play outside).

Dobber Sports Ninja

So I went with the first goalie. Thought about other players and decided that I didn't want to see what was left at the top when it got back around to me. Plus, there are 5 goalie cats and 9 F/D cats, so nearly half is taken up by your 2 goalie slots. Oh crap, probably shouldn't have given away my strategy so soon...where is that delete button....what's this button do...oops...

Big Daddy

Damn, I love the Matthews/Scheifele combo by pmorrow. Well done.

Quote Originally Posted by DusterDave View Post
    Damn, I love the Matthews/Scheifele combo by pmorrow. Well done.
    Not bad, but I like Marchand/Stamkos alot more..
    Zorro says "vote for Dobber"
    Angus is my best friend at dobberhockey..

Quote Originally Posted by Zorro View Post
    Not bad, but I like Marchand/Stamkos alot more..
    Tyler/Taylor sounds nicer!