Page 33 of 47 FirstFirst ... 23 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 43 ... LastLast

Thread: NHL Mock Draft - discussion

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Default Re: NHL Mock Draft - discussion

Quote Originally Posted by DusterDave View Post
    It makes me feel a bit uneasy that there have been so many picks since my last selection but only 2 or 3 players have been taken from my queue. I hope my targeted players aren?t as bad as it seems!
    I had about 10 guys I could have taken but wanted a guy that covered certain categories for me..
    Zorro says "vote for Dobber"
    Angus is my best friend at dobberhockey..

Big Daddy

This might be the most difficult draft I?ve done simply because I am a Roto rookie and once we draft our team, that?s it. No adds/drops or trades. Makes things very tricky for me. But very fun nonetheless. Just wish it didn?t drag so much on the weekends.

Dobber Sports Deity

I haven't picked in what seems like forever. Having that main list updated would be nice so I dont have to jump back and forth doing a CNTL-F to find out who's available and who's been picked.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, SBennett

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Big Daddy

Quote Originally Posted by Zorro View Post
    As per text meassage from PH >>

18.6 Ryan Pulock D NYI
    Pulock was on my radar. Wasn?t 100% going to select him with either of my upcoming picks but he was definitely in the conversation. Nice pick PH!

Dobber Sports Deity

I almost took Bailey last round so I'll take him now.

Finny PMd

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, SBennett

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Ninja

Yeah, nice pick with Bailey. Of course he's going to put up less points without Tavares, but he is still likely to get PP1 and will definitely play in the top six. Decent gamble pick, if a guy who scored 70 points could be considered a gamble.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by The Comish View Post
    Yeah, nice pick with Bailey. Of course he's going to put up less points without Tavares, but he is still likely to get PP1 and will definitely play in the top six. Decent gamble pick, if a guy who scored 70 points could be considered a gamble.
    I dont expect the same output as last year but at this point in the draft, who knows. Definitely worth the gamble. He sucks in other peripherals though but that's fine. I am after offense at this point anywhere I can get it.

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

I'm ready to draft a player I hate!!
    Zorro says "vote for Dobber"
    Angus is my best friend at dobberhockey..

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    I dont expect the same output as last year but at this point in the draft, who knows. Definitely worth the gamble. He sucks in other peripherals though but that's fine. I am after offense at this point anywhere I can get it.
    Those 31 PPP last year were standing out like a sore thumb for me! Even if he ends up with 20 PPP, that'll do just fine.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Monster

Nice pick with Bailey. Was going to go with him but I wanted some of DeBrusk's hits.

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by The Comish View Post
    Those 31 PPP last year were standing out like a sore thumb for me! Even if he ends up with 20 PPP, that'll do just fine.
    That's my thinking too, especially this late.

Dobber Sports Titan

Happy Domi slipped to me here. Had been close to the top of my short list for a few rounds now. I'm doubling down on the MTL breakout for Drouin and Domi. I think we see a little more chemistry there than people are expecting, with Gallagher being the third member of the trio (MacK - Rantanen - Landeskog style). This all happens after Patches (Duchene) gets traded, whether it be before the season, or into the first couple of months. Will be interesting to watch anyways.

As for Hyman. Well I think he's going to be stuck around the 40 point plateau for the next number of years, but he's guaranteed a top centre, so there's upside for 50. Add that to some decent peripherals, and we have ourselves the balance safe pick on top of Domi.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Big Daddy

Hyman was on my shortlist, I like the pick EB. I was trying to decide who to pick between three skaters on my turnaround pick and couldn?t decide so I called an audible and went with Luongo. I wouldn?t be shocked to see one of the three I was considering reach me on the next go around. We?ll see what happens.

Dobber Sports Titan

You're starting a second goalie run!
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Big Daddy

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo Brother View Post
    You're starting a second goalie run!
    Excellent.