Page 12 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 22 ... LastLast

Thread: NHL Mock Draft - discussion

Dobber Sports Ninja

Default Re: NHL Mock Draft - discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Pengwin7 View Post
    True. But I'm gonna have to bomb the rest of my draft to lose it.
    Or... the fantasy hockey gods could strike me down with the ol' LackOmodestyLightningBolt (pah-chow).

Ya gotta admit... Holtby at 52... that's an effin steal!
    I guarantee we don't see him go later than that in any of the 7 DobberLeague tier drafts this year.
    Ya gotta admire the confidence...
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Your up Commish... Pick Pick Pick
    Zorro says "vote for Dobber"
    Angus is my best friend at dobberhockey..

You can't win the fluff cup if your sleeping/working all the time.. I guess I will make my selection when I wake up, if you've picked..

Big Daddy

Strongly considered taking Holtby instead of Radulov and Voracek but those two fill up almost every category for me so I couldn?t pass on them. Holtby, along with Brent Burns, are potentially the two monsterous draft steals so far.

Holtby on the cup hangover?? His regular season was very mediocre last year aswell.. I don't think this is a "draft steal". Just my opinion anyway..

The Comish - you must have missed this thread.... Oh no! Triplets for Pietrangelo!!!

I think the advice was to trade him away/not to draft him this year because he is never going to get to sleep! Man this guy is going to love road trips!

Dobber Sports Ninja

Sorry Z, there were a couple of picks before mine, so I went to bed "early". Stupid me! lol Pick made, over to you! Had a really tough decision, but my strategy has yet to fully play out, I'm going to refrain from discussing openly because it relies on you guys not blocking my plans with great picks...which I know is a pipe dream. This last sentence contains a multitude of clues. I am soooo witty, good thing too because I'm not all that good looking or particularly smart.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Quote Originally Posted by The Comish View Post
    Sorry Z, there were a couple of picks before mine, so I went to bed "early". Stupid me! lol Pick made, over to you! Had a really tough decision, but my strategy has yet to fully play out, I'm going to refrain from discussing openly because it relies on you guys not blocking my plans with great picks...which I know is a pipe dream. This last sentence contains a multitude of clues. I am soooo witty, good thing too because I'm not all that good looking or particularly smart.
    I feel like I am part of the next sequel to National Treasure.... hmmm.... the clues... the clues...haha

Dobber Sports Demi-God

BTW - I liked the Patrice Bergeron pick.
    Guy has been a fantasy stud for a few years... but gets overshadowed by Marchand.
    Bergeron has top 15 skater upside if he can play 82gp.
    I debated him at my 4th round pick... and would've gone with him at my 5th round pick had Holtby (should've) been taken.

Big Daddy

While at work today I was wondering how early Tom Wilson would go here. Certainly didn?t expect him to go in the 5th round but I don?t necessarily consider it a reach. He?s an all-star in 2 categories and has point producing line mates. I like the pick.

Okay fellas... we have to work together to get back to The Comish so that he can get his 500th post for the month!

Dobber Sports Titan

I don't mind the Wilson pick either. I won't be picking him that early, but I can certainly understand it.

Your goalie run is happening Peng. I was expecting it between my 3-4 picks though, not my 5-6 picks.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo Brother View Post
    I don't mind the Wilson pick either. I won't be picking him that early, but I can certainly understand it.

Your goalie run is happening Peng. I was expecting it between my 3-4 picks though, not my 5-6 picks.
    I dunno if its a reactionary run as much as people just planned on taking a goalie right now. Speaking for myself, I almost took Holtby with my 4th pick but was satisfied with the list of goalies available so left it a couple rounds, knowing I wouldn't get Holtby but I'd get someone decent. I knew I was taking a goalie with one of my two picks regardless of what happened in the previous 20~ picks.

12 team H2H Most Cats Wins; Keep 6/winner keeps 7; G A PPP +/- SHP SOG HIT BLK PIM // W SV GAA SV% SHO
    3 C, 3 LW, 3 RW, 6D, 2G, 5 bench

C - McDavid, Crosby, Tavares
    LW - DeBrincat
    RW - Meier, Miller
    D -
    G - Jarry

Big Daddy

Is someone picking for finny if we make it to him today?

Dobber Sports Icon

Quote Originally Posted by DusterDave View Post
    Is someone picking for finny if we make it to him today?
    Sent pmorrow my list...
    ESPN Roto 10 team
    24 man roster (+3 IR) - Keep 20 - Daily settings
    Start 3C, 3LW, 3RW, 5D, 2G, 1UTIL
    G,A,PTS, +/-, PIM, PPA, PPG, D PTS - W, SV, SV%

C- Zegras, Suzuki, Carlsson
    RW- Batherson, Michkov, Quinn, Perfetti(C,LW), Foerster, Kakko
    LW- BTkachuk, Stutzle(C), Byfield(C), McTavish(C), Benson
    D- Mintyukov, Sanderson, LHughes, Clarke, Faber
    G- Wolf, Askarov, Wallstedt
    IR- Norris(C)
    IR- Fantilli(C)