Thread: Dobbers Top 200 Prospect Forwards (web edition) vs 50 Best Prospects (print edition)

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Dobbers Top 200 Prospect Forwards (web edition) vs 50 Best Prospects (print edition)

Hi guys,

I was wondering why there are discrepancies between the 200 Prospect Forwards on the website vs the 50 too prospects in print. Like major differences.

For example compare Robert Thomas and Henrik Borgstrom on both. One of the two didn't even make it on the top 50. I'm confused.
    10 team keeper league
    12F
    6D
    2G

Unlimited bench

Dobber Sports Wizard

Default Re: Dobbers Top 200 Prospect Forwards (web edition) vs 50 Best Prospects (print edition)

Top 50 list is only for prospects with zero NHL games. That's why Borgstrom isn't there.

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Re: Dobbers Top 200 Prospect Forwards (web edition) vs 50 Best Prospects (print edition)

Quote Originally Posted by Jouko-Pouko View Post
    Top 50 list is only for prospects with zero NHL games. That's why Borgstrom isn't there.
    Ok. Makes sense. But why is Thomas on different points of the list?

Dobber Sports Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by tankisbad View Post
    Ok. Makes sense. But why is Thomas on different points of the list?
    Sorry but I don't understand the question. The top 50 lists are explained in the report. There are multiple lists from multiple writers/scouts.