Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: DeAngelo a boom or bust?

Dobber Sports Ninja

Default Re: DeAngelo a boom or bust?

Pionk for me fairly easily.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by gainerama View Post
    Has there been any recent Boom or Bust player who hasn't been a bust ?
    William Karlsson and maybe some others who went to Vegas in expansion? I wouldn't put Marchessault in that category, but some might.

Gostisbehere was thought by some to be a mirage and was going to bust after that first year surprise - I'd say that's a boom. Other 'out of nowhere' rookies could also be considered.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Administrator

I don't believe in the boom/bust term anymore. Teams are a lot more flexible these days working players into sheltered depth roles and getting value out of them.

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust