Thread: Multicat Salary - Tarasenko vs Stone + 2020 1st

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Multicat Salary - Tarasenko vs Stone + 2020 1st

Different league from sig, but similar scoring but only 16 teams.

I'm looking to contend this year so OTT's situation makes me nervous about Stone. But last year they were even in fp/g and the 1st has decent value.

Which side would you rather have?
    32 Team Dynasty With Cap (83.5M) - H2H Pts
    Skaters: G: 4, A: 2, PPP: 1, SHP: 2, SOG: 0.5, HIT: 0.5, BLK: 0.5, FOW: 0.1, +/-: 0.5
    Goalies: W: 6, SHO: 6, SV 0.25, GA: -2
    Positions: 3C, 6W, 3F, 6D, 2G, 3BN, 20 Prospects

C: McTavish, Newhook, Dellandrea, Parssinen, Sillinger, Jost
    W: Svechnikov, Guenther, Berggren, Krebs, Palat, Foudy
    D: Weresnki, Chabot, Ekholm, Krug, Pelech, Jensen, Forbort
    G: Blackwood, Ersson

Top Prospects: Smith (SJS), Savoie (BUF), Bourgault (EDM), Bourque (DAL), Perron (CAR), Korchinski (CHI), Nikishin (CAR), Jones (NYR), Cossa (DET), UPL (BUF), Daws (NJD)

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Default Re: Multicat Salary - Tarasenko vs Stone + 2020 1st

I prefer Tarasenko side.

Tarasenko had a down year after 3 consecutive 70 point seasons. Stone had a good ppg season last year but injuries concern me...and the whole Ottawa situation concerns me. If Karlsson leaves... that will be a huge blow to the team's ego and the point production.

Administrator

Tarasenko

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Stone is going into arbitration and I’m assuming he doesn’t want to stay in Ottawa so he’ll likely sign the one year arbitration deal around $6m. The $1m+ in cap savings combined with Tank coming off an injury makes it pretty close I think. Stone will get all the minutes in Ottawa too. I’d say it’s pretty close. Without the pick I’d stand pat, but a 1st rounder changes that.

Dobber Sports Ninja

I'd go with the Tarasenko side. Stone never plays a full season and how happy will that Ottawa dressing room be this season? One thing, it will be down a little talent, no Hoffman, no Karlsson...
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Deity

Another vote for the Tarasenko side. Who knows what you may or may not get with that 1st round pick in 2020. We know what we can compare when it comes to Tarasenko vs Stone though.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Sage

Ya it's not enough for tank imo. Selling him after a down year is never ideal because these are the kind of offers you end up with.
    Set roster weekly in H2H (Mon to Sun) - 16 Teams - start 6F, 3D, and 1G per week - Keep 2

Points: 2 G / 2 A / 1 PPG / 1 PPA / 1 Hat Trick / 1 SHG / 1 SHA / 1 GWG - 3 Goalie Win / 2 Goalie Loss in SO or OT / 5 goalie SO

Forwards:
    C. McDavid, N. Kucherov, R. O'Reilly, J. Schwartz, J. Toews, J. Huberdeau, T. Toffoli, M. Granlund

Defense:
    B. Burns, J. Klingberg, R. Josi, J. Slavin

Goalie:
    J. Binnington

IR (2 max):