Thread: Any thougthts

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Any thougthts

If i traded Brodeur for Marc-Andre Fleury this year how much would it hurt me this year given my team stats below. I am thinking Brodeur will be better this year and the next.

Dobber Sports Genius

Default Any thougthts

I have both Brodeur & Fleury in our forever pool. We play with a cap, and I have Osgood too. Thus I\'ve been considering moving one of these tenders all summer. Osgood needs to stay because of his small salary. After a summer of contemplation, I prefer Fleury to Brodeur, because of age. Pittsburgh should challenge for 100 points annually for the next few years. They aren\'t the defensive unit that New Jersey is, so you have to hope Fleury gets 4SO to Brodeur\'s 8SO. Brodeur is better than his numbers from last year say. I personally like what Lou did in Jersey over the summer. He made the Devils harder to play against. Rolston & Holik do things differently, but they\'re both hard for opponents to deal with in their own way. Zubrus has had a year to get the Jersey system down. I\'ve been waiting for Lou\'s house of cards to topple for a while, but I don\'t think this is the year yet. He can hope for better production from all his top liners. Langenbrunner missed a bunch of games last year.

Back to your wondering. I\'d trade my Brodeur for Fleury. At some point in time, (maybe already) you won\'t be able to do it anymore. The clock keeps ticking! Brodeur will be the NHL\'s all time winningest goalie by Christmas! The unreachable Sawchuk may got down in April! If not this year, then next for sure! Marty is officially in the twilight.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Any thougthts

good insight +1