Thread: lehner

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default lehner

do you think he will play in nhl some where.

is he worth trading for if only had to get up prospect or draftpick

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Default Re: lehner

Depends on what your team looks like, and what kind of prospect/pick. Unless you need a guy who is very likely to be a tandem goalie at best, I'd try to avoid acquiring him.

There are better golaies onthe market, and one fo the teams that still has an opening is the one that doesn't want him back.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

The Great One

I think Lehner will play in the NHL somewhere. But without knowing your league or team details, it's impossible to say whether he's worth a player or pick.

Dobber Sports Monster

Unless he decides he wants to leave the league, there is no doubt he will get an NHL deal. He is a good buy low right now if you think you can get him for a minor asset. A lot of uncertainty around where he'll play and in what role. I believe the Islanders looked at him at the trade deadline, wonder if Lou sees him as an option now that he's taken over.

12 team H2H Most Cats Wins; Keep 6/winner keeps 7; G A PPP +/- SHP SOG HIT BLK PIM // W SV GAA SV% SHO
    3 C, 3 LW, 3 RW, 6D, 2G, 5 bench

C - McDavid, Crosby, Tavares
    LW - DeBrincat
    RW - Meier, Miller
    D -
    G - Jarry

Dobber Sports Prodigy

looking at moving 2nd or 3rd round pick in draft where 12 f 4 d 2 goalies are kept . 16 teams . I dont have 1st round pick to draft a goalie, so thinking trading for one 2pts win 4 pts shutout head to head league

Dobber Sports Prodigy

What other goalies on the market. Do you recommend....
    Quote Originally Posted by stevegamer View Post
    Depends on what your team looks like, and what kind of prospect/pick. Unless you need a guy who is very likely to be a tandem goalie at best, I'd try to avoid acquiring him.

There are better golaies onthe market, and one fo the teams that still has an opening is the one that doesn't want him back.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by tmlcupchamps View Post
    looking at moving 2nd or 3rd round pick in draft where 12 f 4 d 2 goalies are kept . 16 teams . I dont have 1st round pick to draft a goalie, so thinking trading for one 2pts win 4 pts shutout head to head league
    Telling us your roster will help a lot. No idea whom you have on the team already. Basically if you acquire him, he's the #32 goalie being kept, as he replaces somebody on your roster. I'd expect the first round to be heavily prospect oriented, since they are just coming into the league, and there are going to be useful skaters out there that were dropped, I'd think.

I wouldn't expect him to go in round 1, unless he gets a starting gig, and I don't see many places where he could get one - maybe the Islanders is the only real shot. Every other team has similar or better goalies already.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Master

looks like detroit is interested in him to the degree that he was flown in for a meeting ; maybe they could parlay Howard to the Isles and run with Lehner and a cheap backup .

Dobber Sports Expert

Ottawa may have an opening
    13 team Keeper, top 8F, 4D and 2G count. 1pt G/A, 2pt W/SO.
    Protect up to 500 points in a full season
    (K) denotes keeper

Keepers:

F: Draisaitl, Thompson, Thomas, Zuccarello, Konecny, Marchessault Ehlers, O'Reilly, Tarasenko, Perron, Coronato, Seguin, Atkinson, Rossi, Michkov
    D: Q Fox, Sergachev, Dobson, York, Hutson
    G: Vasilevsky, Jarry, Levi